Toni & Guy No Kinks Smoothing Balm Reviews

Toni and Guy No Kinks Smoothing Balm - Ask a question now

Toni and Guy No Kinks Smoothing Balm

“I've tried this product and my only complaint at this...”

Written on: 27/02/2010

I've tried this product and my only complaint at this time is when it heats up, it smells like mildew. I applied the product, then blow-dryed my hair. It was still a big ball of fuzz, however, once I started using the straight iron on it, it became poker straight. ...but the oder is terrible.
Like being inside a mildewy cardboard box. They need to fix that… Read Full Review

Toni and Guy No Kinks Smoothing Balm

“I've bought Toni and Guy's No Kinks Smoothing Balm in...”

Written on: 17/03/2007 by jennibean (6 reviews written)

I've bought Toni and Guy's No Kinks Smoothing Balm in it's miniature form when I was looking in the local Boots store for a hair product which actually did all those wonderful things they claimed. Slightly skeptical, I bought the smaller size for £1.59, knowing that if I didn't like it there was no major loss. The standard size is £6.99 (I think, or somewhere around that).
The packaging is unique and is in a foil-type, screw-capped bottle. It's strong and can be stored flat or upright, making… Read Full Review