Sidi Rain Evo Boots Reviews

• Comfort

• Protection

• Quality

Sidi Rain Evo Boots - Ask a question now

“My Sidi Rain Evo Boots are the first pair of proper...”

Written on: 16/03/2007 by skote (22 reviews written)

My Sidi Rain Evo Boots are the first pair of proper motorcycle boots I have owned. They have kept me dry all winter and are extremely comfortable, but as they are synthetic, they are a bit on the smelly side now. They're easy to wear, look good with jeans if you're nipping to the pub and have protection on toes, heel, ankle and shin. On the shin front, there is a replaceable guard that unscrews if you crack your shins on car bumpers and the like. I question the point of this, because while the… Read Full Review