Tesco Flowers /flowers Reviews - www.tesco.com

From 1 review

Tesco Flowers www.tesco.com/flowers - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I ordered a bunch of 18 Roses for my mum for mothers...”

Written on: 19/03/2007 by AndreaG (242 reviews written)

I ordered a bunch of 18 Roses for my mum for mothers day. If you placed your order early, which I did, you also got a free voucher for your mum to have a pamper treatment.
I received the voucher for her pamper and the flowers were delivered on time, and my mum said were packaged really well!
However, I saw the flowers yesterday and only counted 17 Roses?
They are lovley colours and are still in bud, so I am sure that they will last, however they do seem a bit on the small side, but first… Read Full Review

Andreag's Response to AndreaG's Review

Written on: 11/04/2007

Well, unfortunately, being pleased with the flowers didn't last, as only 4 opened up ,and they were ALL dead within 5 days. As for the pamper package; my mum rang Tesco on the 19th of March, and as yet has still not had a response, even though she has now called twice and they have promised her a call back within 5 days both times!
<br/>
<br/>I have emailed Tesco to express how unhappy I am with the flowers, and the fact that no-one appears to be calling my Mum back, and I was greeted after 2 WEEKS with "sorry, we would usually investigate this kind of complaint, but as too much time has passed, we can". No mention at all about the pamper package!
<br/>
<br/>I emailed back to say that the time elapsed is their fault, not mine, and that I expect better service from a company like Tesco. A week and 3 days has passed since my last email, and I have not yet had a reply - Poor Poor Poor - Please ignore my 8/10 rating, as due to these event I must say that it is now more like 2/10! The 2 for actually delivering on time and being packaged well.
<br/>
<br/>I would no longer recommend them to a friend either.

Andreag's Response to AndreaG's Review

Written on: 16/04/2007

I have now received another email from Tesco, from a very nice lady who appears to be genuinely concerned, which I did really appreciate.
<br/>
<br/>She has refunded my £21.00 to my account and apologised again, and asked that I do not give up on tesco.com.
<br/>
<br/>I have taken this on-board, and think I might give them another chance, as everyone does deserve a second chance.
<br/>
<br/>However, until I have tried and tested I will reserve my comments, and I won't recommend them until I am sure that this was a one-off occurrence.