Reebok RE3000 Reviews

Reebok RE3000 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Reebok RE3000

Reebok RE3000

“I have been using it along with my teenagers 30+km a...”

Written on: 27/03/2012 by StelaBR (2 reviews written)

I have been using it along with my teenagers 30+km a week between us and theres still no problem with it. The speakers are not brilliant but still decent enough remembering most treadmill speakers are not too good. overall it is a very good piece of machinery… Read Full Review

Irishrebel40's Response to StelaBR's Review

Written on: 05/01/2013

Speakers? a cross trainer with speakers? I never had any with my RE3000! I feel cheated!!

Reebok RE3000

“Same problems here, brilliant piece of kit with a...”

Written on: 13/12/2009

Same problems here, brilliant piece of kit with a really smooth action but the spindles break after about 3-4 months use, dissapointing… Read Full Review

Jimvroy's Comment

Written on: 28/01/2013

Can you let me know which spindle broke - was it the right or left one when you are using the machine - thanks

Reebok RE3000

“I found the Reebok RE3000 a very good machine to use....”

Written on: 03/11/2009

I found the Reebok RE3000 a very good machine to use. It was great for getting the heart pumping with a pretty smooth action. I have owned 3 as I liked them so much. However there is one fault with them and that is after some length of time the main spindle just breaks and that is the end of the machine's life. My third one has now just broken. I am a regular user of the machine ie every day for around 40 mins, perhaps i need a stronger model.
Although I like the machine I would recommend it… Read Full Review

Irishrebel40's Comment

Written on: 05/01/2013

I've had mine for YEARS and it's still in excellent condition! And it did get good usage - there are sweat drop marks on the base as proof!!

Jimvroy's Comment

Written on: 26/01/2013

Do you mean the spindle that attaches the rear wheel to the foot plate - if so can you let me know if it always the same spindle - i.e. the left or right one when you are on the machine