ELC Enchanted Pirate Ship Reviews

ELC Enchanted Pirate Ship - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for ELC Enchanted Pirate Ship

ELC Enchanted Pirate Ship

“Silver Plated Pirate Ship Money Box”

Written on: 04/09/2012

great site for gifts empirezoneuk.com would use again!… Read Full Review

ELC Enchanted Pirate Ship

“I bought the Pirate Ship from the ELC for my best...”

Written on: 16/03/2007 by AndreaG (242 reviews written)

I bought the Pirate Ship from the ELC for my best friends little boy for his Chrsitmas Present and I have been advised that he loves it!
It does look really well made though, and I bet a boy (or girl) of any age would have hours of fun playing with it.
I am just glad that I chose well, I have been going in the ELC for a while now to buy presents for my niece and have always been impressed by their choice and the prices.
Great place to buy kids toys!… Read Full Review