iDECT X1i Twin Reviews

iDECT X1i Twin - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for iDECT X1i Twin

iDECT X1i Twin

“I've had this phone now for about 18months, and the...”

Written on: 28/05/2010

I've had this phone now for about 18months, and the only problem I've had is one of my own making. I work away alot and had them in storage for a year, took them out to use and the batteries where not charging, simple solution pay £8 for a pack of 6 rechargable ones, problem solved.
When I use them 1 is always next to my computer and I have never had the interferance as previously stated by others, battery life is wonderful, (if you fully charge them, then completely discharge them on the first… Read Full Review

iDECT X1i Twin

“Doesn't fulfil the basic function of working! AVOID ”

Written on: 20/11/2009

Doesn't fulfil the basic function of working! AVOID

Got this phone after my panasonic cordless twin phones sadly broke after a long time in use. It was cheaper and seemed a good deal, but I've had nothing but trouble with this diabolical product from day one and today it gets binned when I get something new!

Sound quality/volume - echo the problems identified by the previous reviews. Background hiss and crackle; picks up computer interference which is very inconvenient, or any other electrical… Read Full Review

iDECT X1i Twin

“I purchased the iDECT X1i Twin phones as I liked the...”

Written on: 02/03/2009 by clarabell55 (2 reviews written)

I purchased the iDECT X1i Twin phones as I liked the look of them, very modern and slender looking. However that was really were the good points ended.

When they arrived I thought they felt cheap and very light plastic. The buttons also seemed cheap and poorly made.
Once I started to use them I realised that the sound quality wasnt very good - clarity was effected and a mild hissing was always in the background.

The menus are pretty like any other phone, phone book, sound options… Read Full Review

iDECT X1i Twin

“I found the iDECT X1i a little to complex for a land...”

Written on: 19/09/2008 by toolman63 (1 review written)

I found the iDECT X1i a little to complex for a land line phone. I also had problems right off the start with the second phone base not charging, also the answering machine had a mind of its own and would reactivate its self! Had poor sound quality, and could not go any closer than 5 feet to my computer with out getting interference while talking on the phone. All in all was not satisfied with this phone and ended up going back to a basic analogue, but up graded to a 5.8 Panasonic, night and… Read Full Review