Maclaren MX3 Stroller Reviews

Maclaren MX3 Stroller - Ask a question now

Maclaren MX3 Stroller

“I have had this pushchair for 3 years and now on...”

Written on: 31/03/2011

I have had this pushchair for 3 years and now on second child....its very robust but on the down side quite heavy and cumbersome to put in the boot. Fantastic for walking in the country over rough ground. Can be pushed with one hand so also good in town but obviously not as manouverable as a stroller if you use buses etc. Front locking wheel useful. Carry cot very safe but small so only lasts up to about 3 months but can be facing parent which is nice.Safety straps bit awkward to alter. The… Read Full Review

Maclaren MX3 Stroller

“Maclaren MX3 Stroller is a good looking pram and...”

Written on: 30/06/2009 by Karen T (1 review written)

Maclaren MX3 Stroller is a good looking pram and travel system ( I have had many compliments ). Works well with the car seat - I can easily release car seat and clip to pram without waking baby (very handy!). Sturdy and good sized shopping basket . Easy to get up and down, and incredibly easy to manouvre - has option to lock/unlock front whhel too. ( I can steer this one handed)… Read Full Review

Maclaren MX3 Stroller

“Generally I really like this pram, however since I...”

Written on: 04/03/2008

Generally I really like this pram, however since I bought this in order to have a double pram, the inconveniences with the toddler seat have made me wonder if a different pram would have been better.

Whilst it is an awesome 3 wheel single pram, I wouldn't have bought it as such since I prefer a 4 wheel light-as-a-feather stroller… Read Full Review