Leapfrog Baby Learn & Groove Activity Station Reviews

Leapfrog Baby Learn & Groove Activity Station - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Leapfrog Baby Learn & Groove Activity Station

Leapfrog Baby Learn & Groove Activity Station

“My little boy absolutely loved his leap frog learn &...”

Written on: 22/04/2008 by reeniedoh (1 review written)

My little boy absolutely loved his leap frog learn & groove. He played in it from as soon as he could sit unaided until he was 2!!!! Theres lots of different activities on there, including a piano. Baby can also bounce away and turn to the different activities… Read Full Review

Leapfrog Baby Learn & Groove Activity Station

“Leap Frog Learn & Groove Activity Station keeps my son...”

Written on: 23/04/2009 by nportune (1 review written)

Leap Frog Learn & Groove Activity Station keeps my son occupied nicely and he seems to enjoy it. the microphone broke and it repeats itself on occcasion but overall its a good product… Read Full Review

Leapfrog Baby Learn & Groove Activity Station

“My sister-in-law bought the Leapfrog Learn & Groove...”

Written on: 09/05/2006 by Cl4ir3 (3 reviews written)

My sister-in-law bought the Leapfrog Learn & Groove Activity Station for my twins for Christmas. I thought it was a bit expensive for them, but I didn't argue, and now I am so glad I didn't. My children love this activity station. They go in it at least once every day, and they have so much fun.

We got ours from the Early Learning Centre and it cost around £80, which is quite expensive, but it is definitely worth every penny. I owe my sister-in-law big style for buying the babies… Read Full Review