Holland & Barrett Reviews

Media Gallery for Holland and Barrett

Holland and Barrett

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Problem with Online Payment ”

Written on: 08/11/2013

I received an email about credit card rejection for the second time from H&B exactly one week after I received the first email. I called the H&B customer service immediately after I saw the email again. They said the order was shipped two days ago and that the payment went through. I had enough amount of money in my bank account all this time, I don't see a reason why there could be a problem. When I checked my payments, the payment to H&B was pending, which means there wasn't anything I or my… Read Full Review

“Piped music!”

Written on: 19/07/2013

Why have Holland & Barrett introduced piped music?! Impartial research shows that more people dislike it than like it. It is particularly unpleasant for people with health problems and for the elderly. It means that Holland & Barrett will have to increase their prices in order to pay the music licence fees. Shops, such as Waterstones, are gradually phasing it out. Lloyds Pharmacy got rid of it. Very few branches of Boots play it now. Why is Holland & Barrett taking this backward step?… Read Full Review

Aberite's Comment

Written on: 26/08/2013

Shopfitdirect has recently done a survey showing that loud in-store music is one of the main factors driving customers out of high street shops. Perhaps Holland & Barrett should read this.

“Terrible Customer Servise”

Written on: 03/08/2011 by zhiu (1 review written)

I purchased some natural cosmetic online from this shop, spent £60 for goods and yet when they delivered them body cream was missing and shower shampoo was nor one that I ordered and at the end of payment discount wasn't made (when I made an order where was a promotion buy one, get second for a half price). When I e-mailed them about the problems I received only automatic answer saying that they received my letter and they will get in touch with me soon, but they never did... I wrote maybe… Read Full Review

“I have been shopping at my local Shrewsbury store for...”

Written on: 19/11/2009

I have been shopping at my local Shrewsbury store for a long time, but 2 assistants who seem to be fairly recent just totally ignore customers queing at the counter (even if they are just stocking shelves) or act as though the customers are a huge inconvenience. The last time I visited, the assistant totally ignored me whilst serving , talking into her mobile the whole time, and just holding out her hand for the money without any acknowledgement whatsoever during the whole… Read Full Review