Miss Selfridge Reviews - www.missselfridge.com

Miss Selfridge www.missselfridge.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Miss Selfridge www.missselfridge.com

Miss Selfridge www.missselfridge.com

“I went shopping with my daughter in basingstoke...”

Written on: 08/09/2014 by Galbraithnp1954 (1 review written)

I went shopping with my daughter in basingstoke looking for a specific skirt in miss selfridge unfortunately the basingstoke store did not have the size required. The sales girl in miss selfridge and could not be more helpful, she was genuine in her concern with my daughters needs. She was offering alternatives yet was totally sympathetic that the skirt that my daughter was not available. She then phoned further stores to see if they had the size in the skirt my daughter wanted and thank god… Read Full Review

“Am happy”

Written on: 23/05/2014 by Sailey (1 review written)

Hi am Sail, just wanna say the person from the Watford store has the best customer service I've ever seen.. She's very helpful and even if I want something and I don't have money she keeps it for me tok the next day! She is just amazing. Miss selfridge please keep this girls she does her job well. If all the staff are like Clair then oh boy you lot are lucky. Way to go you're the best!!! If she ever decide to leave am never gonna shop at the Watford store again!! Xoxo… Read Full Review

“MISS SELFRIDGE HAS FAB CUSTOMER SERVICE DELIGHTFUL...”

Written on: 08/02/2010

MISS SELFRIDGE HAS FAB CUSTOMER SERVICE DELIGHTFUL STAFF WELLDONE 10*****.

REALLY LOVE THERE JEWELLERY,AND CUTE CLOTHES ALSO THERE ARE ALWAYS GREAT OFFERS ON.

ALSO ORDERING ON THE INTERNET IS A BREEZE.

HAPPY STAFF AND A VERY HAPPY TIME I HAVE SHOPPING.

FAB FAB ,DEFO RECOMMEND ,KAZZY XX

Kaka3414's Comment

Written on: 22/05/2014

lol do you work at miss selfridge?