Miss Selfridge Reviews - www.missselfridge.com

Media Gallery for Miss Selfridge www.missselfridge.com

Miss Selfridge www.missselfridge.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I have ordered several times online and bought...”

Written on: 20/02/2013

I have ordered several times online and bought countless items in store from Miss Selfridge and have always been really pleased with the products and service. The first problem I have had occurred today when my order that I paid £5 nominated delivery charge to get delivered today did not come. Whilst on hold (for around 30 minutes) I read some really bad reviews about the customer service and problems like mine and began worrying I was going to have hassle sorting this out. It did take a… Read Full Review

“I am so impressed!”

Written on: 16/11/2012 by becsreviews (1 review written)

I'd made an order from MissSelfridge of 60 pounds, from London to Australia in order to get free shipping. I was told I was going to get the item on 13 November (Tuesday), but when it didn't come I decided to read reviews online of MissSelfridge, having it be my first time shopping on here. On this page, everyone was saying how bad it was and it's terrible customer service, and I began to get a little worried. However, the item came today (16th/Friday) and although it came three days late… Read Full Review

“I like the lay out of the site and the offers they...”

Written on: 11/03/2007 by viking06 (52 reviews written)

I like the lay out of the site and the offers they have on certain items, it's a very good site and I would use it again!… Read Full Review