Miss Selfridge Reviews - www.missselfridge.com

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Don't order online”

Written on: 14/11/2012

Everytime I order something through Miss Selfridge or Top Shop (so Arcadia Group) i have delivery problems. Every time my delivery has ben very late, once taking weeks to arrive. And i have had deliveries to 2 different areas of the country. Even when you do nominated day delivery, they can't make it happen. The customer service line is a joke being on hold ages before someone answers your call - don;t bother emailing them with queries as can take a week before you get any decent sort of… Read Full Review

Nicolej90's Comment

Written on: 01/12/2012

I totally agree with you. I received shipping notification from them Nov 12 and 19(I bought two huge packages) , and its already Nov 30 and I havent even received one yet. I understand that thanksgiving just passed, but its been over 10 business days. I am never ordering from this site again even if they have such cute clothing..

“if you need something urgently ie. for Valentines Day...”

Written on: 14/02/2008 by vickyc83 (2 reviews written)

if you need something urgently ie. for Valentines Day do not order through Miss Selfridge or any Arcadia Group site they use HDNL to deliver their products who have a very poor reputation. It is not clear on the sites who they use I assumed was Royal Mail and placed an order for next day delivery only to be advised at lunchtime today that my order is delayed due to 'technical problems' at HDNL. Obviously its no good tomorrow and people choose next day for a reason. I'm sooo disappointed grrrr!… Read Full Review