Suzuki Vitara 1.6 JX Reviews

Suzuki Vitara 1.6 JX - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Suzuki Vitara 1.6 JX

Suzuki Vitara 1.6 JX
Suzuki Vitara 1.6 JX

“My First car and what a ride!”

Written on: 30/09/2013 by footle83 (1 review written)

Prior to my vitara I had use of a company car which is a 2008 Vauxhall Astra. My mum owned a Vitara and I loved being in it as a kid. I picked up my black vitara with white roof for £800 with 82,500 miles on the clock. It has nicely sized wheels which work well on both mud and tarmac. I also have the sport version (Not sure what it changes though). Now in regard to the car overall. I personally like the ride. I am a 6"2 19 year old man and this is a very comfortable car to drive in. I love the… Read Full Review

Mrathb's Response to footle83's Review

Written on: 11/02/2014

im tryin gto take my lessons soon and really debating geting a vitara as a first car only a 1.6 like your but with a hard top that cant be removed it very really sunny in doncaster so no need for a soft top what was the insurance like for your vitara i also love the car because when i was younger my grandad had a 5 door version that was so smooth to ride in and he took me on trips in yorkshire dales and it always had me holding onto the back of my seat when he drove but he had at least a 2.0 im a 6,1 24 yr old male and prefer rugged over smart looking but easy to break
i would be getting mine converted to LPG and have a small stand up take at one side of the boot to improve fuel costs at moment my quotes are 2,000 just for a basic model

“for a first car; I love it!! may not be the quickest...”

Written on: 26/04/2011

for a first car; I love it!! may not be the quickest thing round but you take it off road and you'll have the time of your life! it flies across the sand and tackles up-hills with ease! the only thing i dont like about is is the suspension and the amount of rock it had even when goin over speed bumps!
if you want a car that you can have heaps of fun in and still is very nice to your back pocket then i recomend this car… Read Full Review

“rust bucket, never own one again!! off road it was...”

Written on: 25/05/2010

rust bucket, never own one again!! off road it was horrible, on road it was heavy and slower than my moped. suzuki??.............. SUCK UZI!!… Read Full Review

“I love my vitara during off roads, never get stock in...”

Written on: 11/02/2010

I love my vitara during off roads, never get stock in place where i loved to go. climbing up hill, driving on mud is fun and its gives me a feeling
of freedom… Read Full Review

“Great all rounder vehicle. If you want people to...”

Written on: 03/01/2008 by rikkyjoy (1 review written)

Great all rounder vehicle. If you want people to notice you on the road you need the top of the range JLX SE with wider wheel arches and 'fat boy' wheels… Read Full Review

“I've had two of these cars. My first was the soft top,...”

Written on: 11/03/2007 by rfjustice (2 reviews written)

I've had two of these cars. My first was the soft top, two-tone type which I quickly swapped after only 3 weeks because it wouldn't start, the plastic hat flapped badly and made a right racket when driving down the motorway. The suspension was bouncy and the feedback was scarily poor.

However - I changed it for a hard top version which was 6 months younger and it was a completely different story. Never had a problem with the car in two years apart from a growing rust problem either side of the… Read Full Review