www.elinens.co.uk bedlinens & christy towels Reviews

www.elinens.co.uk bedlinens and christy towels - Ask a question now

“SATISFIED CUSTOMER”

Written on: 30/06/2012

delighted with service so quick I couldn't believe it as I live in the far north of scotland I thought there would be some delay as usual when you live up here so well done very impressed The quality of my goods is very good… Read Full Review

“Easiest site to use in my opinion, bought my christy...”

Written on: 09/03/2007 by sambo83 (2 reviews written)

Easiest site to use in my opinion, bought my christy towels and egyptian satin sheets from this site. Prompt delivery and great value for money. A real hidden gem… Read Full Review

Edwud's Response to sambo83's Review

Written on: 07/06/2010

I found this review very helpful because easy of use of the website is important to me when purchasing online