Karen Millen Dress Reviews

Karen Millen Dress - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Karen Millen Dress

“good”

Written on: 19/01/2012

THE DRESS WAS OUTSTANDING GOOD QUALITY AND WELL MADE. WOULD RECOMEND CUSTOM SIZE MEASUREMENTS FITTED LIKE A GLOVE… Read Full Review

Karen Millen Dress

“I bought a Karen Millen dress to wear for my birthday...”

Written on: 08/03/2007 by AndreaG (242 reviews written)

I bought a Karen Millen dress to wear for my birthday and I love it.
The fit is perfect and it is very classy.
The quality of the dress is excellent and it attracts a lot of attention when I wear it.
I am not someone who wears dresses a lot, so for me to buy from Karen Millen it would have to be for a special occasson as otherwise I would not be able to justify spending so much money on an item of clothing that I wouldn't wear very often.
However, I did also buy the matching shoes, which really… Read Full Review