The Face & Body Shop, Grotton, Lancashire Reviews

The Face & Body Shop, Grotton, Lancashire - Ask a question now

“Disappointed”

Written on: 08/08/2014 by Paris152 (1 review written)

I was booked in for a pedicure. The therapist was very friendly and I did enjoy my treatment, however she was running late with her appointments, and my time for my pedicure was 35 minutes. They advertise on their webpage that it should take 45 minutes. I left feeling very disappointed and felt that I had paid too much when asked to pay £35.75. I would be reluctant to return… Read Full Review

Lucindalucinda's Comment

Written on: 09/08/2014

I am sorry to hear of your disappointment with your treatment, all my therapist are highly trained in aspects of the treatments they carry out. Hopefully you contacted the salon, if not please do and allow us the opportunity to put things right for you in the hope that you will give us another chance and a better review... Valerie Simpson (owner)

The Face & Body Shop, Grotton, Lancashire

“Excellent overall experience. A friend bought me a...”

Written on: 21/05/2007 by Ann Povey (1 review written)

Excellent overall experience. A friend bought me a voucher for my birthday and booked me in for a package treatment. Everyone at the salon was very warm, friendly and professional, and the treatments were amazing! I was so relaxed, and it really made my birthday special.

I will definitely go back to The Face & Body Shop in Grotton, and I will tell all my friends. Why have I not done this for myself sooner?… Read Full Review

The Face & Body Shop, Grotton, Lancashire

“A thoroughly relaxing experience! ”

Written on: 21/05/2007 by kieronmaxwell (1 review written)

A thoroughly relaxing experience!

The Face and Body Shop in Grotton, Lancashire is in great surroundings. They offer high quality treatments, and the staff are attentive… Read Full Review

The Face & Body Shop, Grotton, Lancashire

“A very good shop! All the staff are very well...”

Written on: 19/05/2007 by Susan Hughes (1 review written)

A very good shop! All the staff are very well presented and very pleasant. They always have a smile for you on arrival, and they never give a bad service.

The Face & Body Shop telephone service is excellent too!

I have been going for the last ten years, and I feel that if other shops took a leaf out of their book, the Beauty Industry would benefit greatly… Read Full Review

The Face & Body Shop, Grotton, Lancashire

“I started going to the Face & Body Shop about 8 years...”

Written on: 05/03/2007 by AndreaG (242 reviews written)

I started going to the Face & Body Shop about 8 years ago and have always been very impressed with the service and quailty treatments they provide.
The treatments rooms are lovely and it is the perfect place to unwind.
If I want to go for a facial, body wrap or tan for example, I would still go to The Face & Body Shop but if I want a Holistic Treatment I tend to go the Body & Mind Centre in Mossley as it is just as good and closer.
However, I have had holistic treatments at The Face & Body shop… Read Full Review