Ulla Popken Plus Size Clothing Reviews - www.ullapopken.co.uk

From 1 review

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“High German Standards maintained”

Written on: 09/08/2012

I am really surprised at the low marks for Ulla Popken. the customer service I have received had been top class. Any queries I have had were been dealt with perfectly, alot of other shops could learn from them. Always polite, concerned , very helpful and clear explanations given. Sometimes I feel the clothes are a bit too young for me and yes, sometimes not appropriate for this plus size woman but they are catering for a very wide range of ages, tastes and sizes. The other comments are… Read Full Review

Novahumphrys's Comment

Written on: 20/11/2012

Your comment whilst maybe true back in August however my dealings with them were atrocious !! voicemail on for two whole days , no response to an email. I sent a coat back to them which they have emailled me to say they have recieved it and issued a refund 5 days ago ........tick tock tick tock ........ still no refund - BUYERS BEWARE !!!!!