Ulla Popken Plus Size Clothing Reviews - www.ullapopken.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Defect dress”

Written on: 24/06/2014 by McClurefh316 (1 review written)

I ordered a dress from April's catalog. My size is 48. I received 15days later a dress that had a defect.The upper piece of the dress was all wrong size. I had to pay more money to had this dress fixed. I don't recommend this company at all… Read Full Review

“Ullapopken.co.uk is a hard website to judge really. ...”

Written on: 05/03/2007 by Mazz25 (14 reviews written)

Ullapopken.co.uk is a hard website to judge really. Reason being is that it may suit 50% but not the other, it's a love it or hate it scenario. But I feel I need to let you know about it.

For me personally, I find that most clothes have no shape and are rather tent like, no 'fitting' as such. I am fed up of 16+ clothes sites which haven't grasped the fact that not every large person needs tents for clothes.

Ullapopken do do lovely items of clothing, even the tents! And it's not to say… Read Full Review