Ulla Popken Plus Size Clothing Reviews - www.ullapopken.co.uk

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“DO NOT sign up to get the Ulla Popken Catalog”

Written on: 25/01/2014

If you sign up for their catalog, you will never, ever get off of their list. Despite repeated requests through multiple channels, I am still receiving their catalog DO NOT sign up to get the Ulla Popken Catalog… Read Full Review

“some of the most awful customer service I have ever...”

Written on: 24/02/2011

some of the most awful customer service I have ever encountered, over the top handling fees, cheap, hideous clothes that barely resemble the picture on the website and are made of unwearably scratchy polyester, and to top it off, they are dragging their feet about refunding my money AND hung up on me when I called to complain… Read Full Review

“Ulla Popken's clothes are cheap and poorly made. The...”

Written on: 11/10/2010

Ulla Popken's clothes are cheap and poorly made. The clothes are way over priced. The catalog shows a high quality material wich does not match up with the product when you receive it. This is terrible advertisement and I would not want to see their clothes even donated to a Goodwill shop. The ONLY positive comment I have is that they deliver on time and the denim products are great. I should have checked out what other customers' reviews were before making purchases. Overall this was a… Read Full Review

“WHAT were they thinking??? I thought someone finally...”

Written on: 18/08/2010

WHAT were they thinking??? I thought someone finally designed something in silk (vs the suffocating rayon fat clothes usually come in) for plus-sized women. Imagine my dissapointment when the silk material had TOTALLY SEE THROUGH areas in the pattern! Every buldge & bump revealed. Might as well be naked. What a dissapointment. Large-sized women do not wear long tunics with 3/4 sleeves so all our fat can show.
The material isn't like the photo as all. It should have shown that. Better yet, they… Read Full Review