Ulla Popken Plus Size Clothing Reviews - www.ullapopken.co.uk

“Defect dress”

Written on: 24/06/2014 by McClurefh316 (1 review written)

I ordered a dress from April's catalog. My size is 48. I received 15days later a dress that had a defect.The upper piece of the dress was all wrong size. I had to pay more money to had this dress fixed. I don't recommend this company at all… Read Full Review

“DO NOT sign up to get the Ulla Popken Catalog”

Written on: 25/01/2014

If you sign up for their catalog, you will never, ever get off of their list. Despite repeated requests through multiple channels, I am still receiving their catalog DO NOT sign up to get the Ulla Popken Catalog… Read Full Review

“High German Standards maintained”

Written on: 09/08/2012

I am really surprised at the low marks for Ulla Popken. the customer service I have received had been top class. Any queries I have had were been dealt with perfectly, alot of other shops could learn from them. Always polite, concerned , very helpful and clear explanations given. Sometimes I feel the clothes are a bit too young for me and yes, sometimes not appropriate for this plus size woman but they are catering for a very wide range of ages, tastes and sizes. The other comments are… Read Full Review

Novahumphrys's Comment

Written on: 20/11/2012

Your comment whilst maybe true back in August however my dealings with them were atrocious !! voicemail on for two whole days , no response to an email. I sent a coat back to them which they have emailled me to say they have recieved it and issued a refund 5 days ago ........tick tock tick tock ........ still no refund - BUYERS BEWARE !!!!!

“some of the most awful customer service I have ever...”

Written on: 24/02/2011

some of the most awful customer service I have ever encountered, over the top handling fees, cheap, hideous clothes that barely resemble the picture on the website and are made of unwearably scratchy polyester, and to top it off, they are dragging their feet about refunding my money AND hung up on me when I called to complain… Read Full Review

“Ulla Popken's clothes are cheap and poorly made. The...”

Written on: 11/10/2010

Ulla Popken's clothes are cheap and poorly made. The clothes are way over priced. The catalog shows a high quality material wich does not match up with the product when you receive it. This is terrible advertisement and I would not want to see their clothes even donated to a Goodwill shop. The ONLY positive comment I have is that they deliver on time and the denim products are great. I should have checked out what other customers' reviews were before making purchases. Overall this was a… Read Full Review

“WHAT were they thinking??? I thought someone finally...”

Written on: 18/08/2010

WHAT were they thinking??? I thought someone finally designed something in silk (vs the suffocating rayon fat clothes usually come in) for plus-sized women. Imagine my dissapointment when the silk material had TOTALLY SEE THROUGH areas in the pattern! Every buldge & bump revealed. Might as well be naked. What a dissapointment. Large-sized women do not wear long tunics with 3/4 sleeves so all our fat can show.
The material isn't like the photo as all. It should have shown that. Better yet, they… Read Full Review

“Ullapopken.co.uk is a hard website to judge really. ...”

Written on: 05/03/2007 by Mazz25 (14 reviews written)

Ullapopken.co.uk is a hard website to judge really. Reason being is that it may suit 50% but not the other, it's a love it or hate it scenario. But I feel I need to let you know about it.

For me personally, I find that most clothes have no shape and are rather tent like, no 'fitting' as such. I am fed up of 16+ clothes sites which haven't grasped the fact that not every large person needs tents for clothes.

Ullapopken do do lovely items of clothing, even the tents! And it's not to say… Read Full Review