M 99 Reviews - www.m-99.co.uk

M 99 www.m-99.co.uk - Ask a question now

M 99 www.m-99.co.uk

“Yes I certainly agree with the other reviews on here....”

Written on: 21/04/2010

Yes I certainly agree with the other reviews on here. I ordered a laptop power supply which when it eventually arrived was obviously not new as advertised and was infact broken. As yet no reply from their "customer services" after two weeks. Wish I had looked here before dealing with these crooks!… Read Full Review

M 99 www.m-99.co.uk

“I placed an order for a Nokia case and never received...”

Written on: 30/04/2008 by wilburn (2 reviews written)

I placed an order for a Nokia case and never received the order or any reply to my 30+ emails as far as I am concerned.

I do not recommend M 99.co.uk

I 1st tried to order it from a company called Keep Talking UK.

They took my money but I never received the goods as far as I am aware.
I emailed them around 20 times over a few days chasing the order. They then said they no longer sell it and will refund my money.

Therefore I do not recommend this mobile unlocking system… Read Full Review

M 99 www.m-99.co.uk

“Having paid the asking price by credit card, I awaited...”

Written on: 05/03/2007 by Brian J Smith (2 reviews written)

Having paid the asking price by credit card, I awaited my unlocking code. To this day I have never had any further contact from the company - M-99.co.uk or an unlocking code… Read Full Review