Living Harvest Hemp Milk Reviews

Living Harvest Hemp Milk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Living Harvest Hemp Milk

Living Harvest Hemp Milk

“I was LIVING on Living Harvest Hemp Milk and chocolate...”

Written on: 18/12/2009

I was LIVING on Living Harvest Hemp Milk and chocolate was my favorite of all times !!! They ruined my life with that new "change". Words can't describe how disappointed and sad I am. I can't drink that new thing, it's really really bad. Now, everytime I see this new package, it feels like I've met my old best friend that screwed me over… Read Full Review

Living Harvest Hemp Milk

“Living Harvest Hemp Milk was great before they changed...”

Written on: 30/09/2009

Living Harvest Hemp Milk was great before they changed the recipe.
Tasty, good source of omega fats and protein.
A fantastic alternative to soymilk, which sometimes gives me digestive issues.

Now it tastes watered down, grainy, and has only has 1 or 2 grams of protein per serving depending on which flavor you get.

Bummer… Read Full Review

Living Harvest Hemp Milk

“I, too, am so disappointed with the new taste. Yuck! ...”

Written on: 29/09/2009

I, too, am so disappointed with the new taste. Yuck! I've been using Living Harvest Hemp Milk for quite some time and now I definitely won't be buying it again. Soy sometimes upsets my stomach, so this was a great find - tasty and creamy, but not now. The sad thing is that I bought several thinking it was just new packaging and now I'm stuck with them and will just have to throw them away… Read Full Review

Living Harvest Hemp Milk

“To the person who mentioned the change in taste. I...”

Written on: 03/09/2009

To the person who mentioned the change in taste. I couldn't get my son to drink the new Living Harvest version, Tempt, but I found another brand that he likes, thankfully! It's Pacific brand, and their original flavor has the same ingredients and amount of sugars as Living Harvest's old original formula. He liked it right away. I had tried the Tempt and Hemp Bliss and he refused to drink those so I was thrilled when he liked Pacific's. I have to order it over the internet because the stores… Read Full Review

Living Harvest Hemp Milk

“My son loved the old Living Harvest Hemp Milk formula...”

Written on: 25/08/2009 by birdmom (1 review written)

My son loved the old Living Harvest Hemp Milk formula but will not touch the new version. I'm extremely disappointed and don't know what I will get him to drink since he's allergic to dairy and soy. I've tried other brands of hemp milk and he doesn't like those either. I wrote Living Harvest and they didn't write me back. I could scream, don't know what I will get him to drink when my last 2 cartons run out :(… Read Full Review

Living Harvest Hemp Milk

“I used to LOVE Living Harvest Hemp Milk. A week ago I...”

Written on: 13/08/2009

I used to LOVE Living Harvest Hemp Milk. A week ago I would have given this 10 stars out of 5. Today, I now give this negative 5! They have changed the recipe of a delicious & nutritious item.

We used to buy a case of this milk every week as we have children and they LOVED it. Now I can't get them to touch it because of the taste. Sadly, I have 2 cases we have to get through. Sad, very sad indeed!

I sent the company an email of disappointment and to my surprise, I haven't yet heard… Read Full Review

Living Harvest Hemp Milk

“Living Harvest practices sustainable farming that...”

Written on: 04/03/2007 by Jillness (1 review written)

Living Harvest practices sustainable farming that means no pesticides or herbicides!
Hempseed is packed with ten essential amino acids that make a complete protein. I believe we need at least nine… Read Full Review

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib