Gems TV Reviews

Gems TV - Ask a question now

“Hands up if you remember Ratners jewellers?”

Written on: 12/08/2014

I have spent 1000s of pounds on Gems TV. Items look great. SOMETIMES THE GEMS FALL OUT. If gem falls out before 6 months they will refund your money after 6 months they can recommend a good jeweller to replace the missing gem at your cost? By 6 months the white gold has turned yellow but no guarantee after 6 months. 'I don't know who was the first person who said 'BUYER BEWARE'. I feel duped by this family run business! I don't know about protecting the consumer but I thought items sold… Read Full Review

Maisiebrent's Comment

Written on: 19/08/2014

Why are you spending loadsamoneyif you're dissatisfied?
Stop whingeing and take your money somewhere else if you're not happy.

“customer service was the best , but no more very rude!”

Written on: 08/08/2014 by jeff1968 (1 review written)

I brought a couple of ring recently but im evaluating whether to bother any longer, I had to return the AA tanzanite as it was not anywhere near the quality that the host had on ,or what I already own. I also brought a white quartz 25cts ring, loved the design but when I wore it for a few hours discovered that it annoyed me so much that decided I would ask if I could return it as I had removed the little tag. Both items were reviewed on the fee-fo site they are subscribed to, the same day they… Read Full Review

“wake up to the smoke screen”

Written on: 05/08/2014 by WadeMcKay117 (1 review written)

Buy new pieces from the high street and realise it's only worth 33% of what you paid for it so at a quoted 57% cheaper it's still more than its worth the day after you bought it. You only need to look at AJS gems to see what the stone us worth and they make a good profit. KNOW the prices o'er gram of scrap gold. Easy to check on line. Use Gemval which us in dollars so see how rare certain colours if a gem are and retail values. It's aimed at the totally uneducated buyer and don't fall for the… Read Full Review

Written on: 08/08/2014

I DEFINATLEY AGREE WITH THE TANZANITE AND DIAMOND COMMENTS. THEY WILL NOT BE CHALLENGED ON ANYTHING ATALL. ONLY THE LORIQUE IS WORTH ANYTHING AT ALL, BROUGHT A SOLITAIRE WAS TOLD BY JEWELLER IT WAS SO CLOUDY AND VERY BAD CUT,

“bad”

Written on: 27/07/2014 by irMurphy-Alt360 (1 review written)

bought three things from this channel one broke and two were not what they said. If it sounds too good to be true IT IS poor quality stones bad cutting and cheap. Also are at pains to point out they only sell real gemstones and not man made like others. Well if that is true then how can they sell glass pearls and other manmade rubbish on their other channel Jewellery Maker. If you do get a bargain good luck to you, one of the few. Most of it is rubbish and the grading of their Tanzanite is a… Read Full Review

“Lie!”

Written on: 10/07/2014 by ctompkins (1 review written)

My "Burmese Ruby" described as being rare because it came from Burma also came with a sticker "product of Thailand" on it. Thai rubies are a different color and clarity than Burmese… Read Full Review

Jeff1968's Response to ctompkins's Review

Written on: 08/08/2014

I cannot believe what im reading about gemporia, well if they think they can rip off the American public they wont stand a chance, they are not like us brits we believe people, they will check out every piece of jewellery..

“thx GEM TV”

Written on: 29/06/2014 by Rudyd181 (1 review written)

mikham az in shabake va karkonanesh tashakor konam baraye dooblehaye khub va filmai ke mano be irane ghadim mibare agarche man oun zaman taze donya amade boodam vali az pedaro madarao atrafianam ideharo az gozashteye iran daram.man serialhaye torkio kheili doost daram hata vaghti filmnamashun zaife,chonke torkie fahangesh kheili shabihe irane.bazam mamnun… Read Full Review

“cheap jewellery”

Written on: 28/06/2014 by gdSloan162 (1 review written)

I think maybe sometime people are lucky buyinf from this channel.a company cannot make a profit selling jewellery this cheap unless they are of a low grade and my experience prooves this. I purhcased a morganite ring and when I got it Horror the stone was clear with no colour that it showed under their lights. they also grade tanzanite that is so pale other comapnies would not grade it ie I purchased a high grade tanzanite ring and found many cheaper with a much deeper colour. A opel I bought… Read Full Review

“Rings apparently lost!?”

Written on: 22/06/2014 by Moore140 (1 review written)

Terrible company, I have never bought from them before but did so for my mother who has lots of rings. First order seemed to go ok then an email confirming, then another saying ring not available, ok fair enough, BUT 5 days later the very same ring back for sale at £20 more! Ok so ordered another ring, go another confirmation email, then again this time the ring you ordered has been lost! What?!! I tried calling them and you wait.....and wait.... 15 mins later..they answer could not be… Read Full Review

“Bad Ring Setting Quality”

Written on: 04/06/2014 by ygRogers174 (1 review written)

I have been a avid customer of yours and have spent thousands of pounds with Gems TV and Jewellery Maker. I am most upset about your customer service and will not be buying anymore jewellery or recommending Gems TV. The reasons for my upset is because up-to-date I have had 4 rings where the stones have fallen out after very little wearing. I am now also very afraid to wear any of my rings purchased from you because of the apparent poor quality of stone settings which may contribute to stone… Read Full Review

“Don't buy too cheeply”

Written on: 29/04/2014 by Stuart335 (1 review written)

I have bought several pieces of jewellery from Gems TV for myself and as gifts over the last couple of years. On the whole I have been very pleased with them although I have sent three or four things back as the quality was not as good in real life as it had looked on the TV (you have 30 days trial at home to decide). Having said that they tended to be the cheaper pieces ie under £30 but quite honestly I think you have to ask yourself what do you expect for that sort of money. Even on a… Read Full Review

Kathy1225's Comment

Written on: 27/05/2014

I was watching the "Lounge Format" Tanzanite show with Mark Gould on morning of May 25th (U.S.time). I have to say, I was just floored as to how they have raised the tanzanite prices on their old stock. If you watch the program as much as I do (and yes, I do not have a life) you recognize the pieces from 3, 6, 9 months ago. One ring that was previously $157 was being sold for $209. A piece from a previous show was $342 on gemporia.com but they were selling it for $399 during an auction. Why am I watching the auction if I'm not going to receive a better price than what it is on the gemporia.com store. That's the whole point of watching these auctions for hours at a time. And during Mark's show, I sent in an email asking if he would honor the lower price it had been previously, he completely ignored it. Another person asked before me and he reluctantly lowered the price, but not for my request.

My Tanzanite buying days are truly done. I acquired several pieces and I'm not paying another $50 to $200 more for an item that I know has been lower just 30 days ago. Are the prices rising across the board? Yes, they are. But articles have shown that TanzaniteOne has a contract for another 10 years of mining. Should Rocks/Gems/The Lounge be gouging us at these higher prices for OLD STOCK? No, they should not. If I didn't want to buy the rings at the lower price, why on earth would you think I would pay $50 - $200 more for that same ring? Don't tell me you haven't raised your prices on old stock. It's not true. I even looked at some of the prices on gemporia.com about a month ago and wrote down some prices. One example was a Tanzanite ring for $239 and now the on-line price is $287. So they have raised their gemporia.com on line store prices by at least $50 or more depending on the size of the stone. I don't know how they do it on air, but I have had to return many Tanzanite rings that were supposed to be AAA quality in clarity and color but came to me paler than some of my earlier AA purchases. Yet on air they are a deep color. Filtered blue lighting? Showing the best of the 100 they made?

Don't even get me started again on Csarite. A ring that sold for $147, 8 weeks ago, was being sold for $206 today. When you have over 100 styles of Csarite rings in 10k and 14k gold, you need to start thinking about getting rid of some of your old stock as well. When I tried to call the host on it, he said I was bonkers.....yet, I had the code and I wrote down the price when I was looking at it a few months ago.

As much as I'm perturbed by their shenanigans, GemsTV, RocksTV and The Lounge still have the best prices on Tanzanite around for those still interested in buying. I have seen much higher prices on other programs. I just don't care for their selling tactics any more. There are 10,000 pieces of Tanzanite on Ebay. You just have to make sure you purchase a stone with a certificate of authorization from a reputable certification agency and that they have a return policy. Do your research.

Happy shopping.....

Written on: 08/08/2014

THANK YOU I THOUGHT I WAS GOING MAD... IVE TRIED ASKING THE PRESENTERS WHY THIS IS HAPPENING , OLD STOCK BEING SOLD AT NEW STOCK PRICES... I WAS TOTALLY IGNORED BY ABOUT 4 OF THEM... I ALSO HAVE SEEN THE QUALITY OF DIAMONDS AND TANZANITE YOU CAN GET ON EBAY , I BROUGHT A PRINCESS CUT SOLITAIRE 14 K WHITE GOLD HALF A CARAT RING FROM AN AMERICAN SITE (FINERDIAMONDS), I COULD PAY OVER TIME AND WHEN I GOT IT , I WAS STUNNED AT THE SPARKLE AND QUALITY... IT COST SO MUCH LESS THAN GEMS CHARGE FOR FAR LESS QUALITY.

Written on: 08/08/2014

I also was like yourself, but ive had a diamond solitaire set in white gold from them , so I took it to be valued, the jeweller took it from me and had a quick look, he advised me to save my money and not have it valued as the diamond was so cloudy the clarity was exceptionally poor and the cut was not very good either, I told Gems Tv WHEN I SENT IT BACK, THEY SAID SOME SHOPS SAY OUR RINGS ETC ARE NOT GIVING ACCURATE VALUATIONS BECAUSE THEY DO NOT LIKE US... ive had tanzanite for yrs but recently had a ring AA quality ordered on TV the colour was a lovely royal blue, when it arrived it was so poor it was like sky ble topaz very pale... I think if we were privy to the mine owners we would be told he buys some excellent pieces but the vast majority is very low grade, JUST BE CAREFULL DONT TRUST TOO MUCH

“Issues With The Lounge/Gemstv/RocksTV”

Written on: 08/03/2014 by Kathy1225 (1 review written)

Recently, RocksTV, GemsTV and The Lounge jewelry shopping channels, have initiated "changes" to their programming. After watching this show for several hours a day since it came on air here in the U.S., and purchasing a few thousand dollars worth of jewelry for investment and because they're beautiful, I have to say that I am not happy with these so called "changes" and "new rules" they seem to have put in place. I feel they are trying everything they can to stop their customers from making the… Read Full Review

Written on: 20/03/2014

Just a few observations:

First and foremost, the prices you saw before they "changed" their systems, you will never see again on their gold jewelry.

Don't buy Ametrine on The Lounge. They'll be pieces that have been returned because the color isn't there. I have bought and returned at least 5 pieces. None of them had the 2 color blends. Most of them were light purple with no gold showing at all. The 50/50 splits will be so light you can hardly tell there are two colors. Very upset and disappointing.

If Csarite is so "rare" then why does GemsTV/RocksTV have over 100 designs? And with so many designs, why on earth can't they make pendants in at least 50 designs to compliment the overstock of rings? Also, don't bother watching the "showcases" of Csarite, Tanzanite and Diamonds... All of the rings will probably sell at a higher price than they were on The Lounge previously. If you have no financial limits, than be my guest and get what you can afford. But if you saw a Csarite ring that you liked a month ago and couldn't buy it then, you probably won't see it at that lower price again.

All of the pieces I have been interested in that auctioned about 6 to 8 weeks ago are all higher now. I couldn't buy them then because I stick to a limit of how much I spend each month. Now they are all higher and I won't buy them knowing they were $50 to $75 dollars lower just a short time ago..Today, Csarite #UZOS36 sold for $189. Just 5 days ago, it was on the Lounge for $138.62. Today, 3/17/2014, a Ceylon Sapphire I purchased for $200 on the Lounge, was on RocksTV for $249. I returned mine because it had a terrible color band/split. Not good for a Ceylon Sapphire. A Ruby bracelet I've had my eye on was $110.90 on The Lounge and just today (3/18/2014) during a "Ruby Outlet Show" it was being sold for $149.00. So they're telling you that $149 is an "outlet" price even though it was auctioned on GemsTV for $40 less.

Don't be fooled when they say (in the U.S.) that the R.S.V.P. price will be the lowest that piece of jewelry will ever go. I have, from personal experience, seen my piece of jewelry on The Lounge at a lower price. Yet they won't honor the price promise because the Help Team tells me The Lounge is a "last of stock" or "clearance" venue. Then how can the Hosts tell me I will never see my RSVP item at a lower price? That's an outright lie. Yet the Hosts on "The Lounge" tell me it is no longer a last of stock/clearance venue. In which case, you should be honoring the price promise. What gives?

I believe that GemsTV/RocksTV/The Lounge have increased their prices across the board for all of their gold jewelry by about 15%, no matter how old the pieces are. Two Tanzanite rings, one in 10k one in 14k, both had same carat weight of the Tanzanite and the same grade, yet the 10k was $379 and the 14k was $599. That's $280 just for the difference in gold content. That doesn't sound reasonable to me. I purchased a Ruby ring for $99.99 and today I saw it on The Lounge for $124.46 and the host stated that it was the lowest price it had ever seen. I've also made note of their gemporia prices. There is a Chrome Tourmaline ring that had an on line store price of $327 in January of this year. Later it showed $346 and then today when I went to see if it was still available, it showed $357.00 for that same ring. There's something not kosher here. Why are there different prices for the same item every time you look at it on the website store, going higher each time? It just doesn't seem right. It doesn't make me feel like I'm being treated honestly or that their pricing structure is on the level.

Gems/Rocks/The Lounge... Someone needs to look into these matters and make them right.

Written on: 04/08/2014

The first thing I would like to mention is in regard to the "REFURBISHED HOUR" on The Lounge. First of all, I don't understand why they call it the "Refurbished Hour" since the items being sold to you have not be repaired. Refurbished, by definition, means to fix or repair something damaged. They even say that they have an in-house person who "fixes" the problem so that it can be resold. I recently purchased a "Refurb" Emerald ring which had a chip in the table of the stone. I took a chance that it would still be nice enough for me to want to keep it. I was wrong. When I received the item, the chip was in the table and continued on to the girdle down into the pavilion of the stone. My jeweler said it could not be repaired without losing a good amount of the carat weight of the stone. So I pose this question. If these are supposed to be refurbished items, then why are you selling them still damaged? If this was truly a refurbished item, then it should have been repaired, and then sold and disclosed as a smaller carat weight "refurb" item. I should not have to be the one to "fix" or "refurbish" the item that may or may not be repaired. Disappointedly, I will be returning the ring.

I don't know about you, but I'm really getting a little tired of the prices they want for pieces in 14k gold. I just watched a RocksTV show here in the U.S. where they were auctioning a Sphalerite 3.53 carat solitaire in 14k yellow gold and their final price was $749. OMG! You can go to gemselect and purchase a 14 carat Sphalerite for $749. A 3.57 carat Sphalerite is only $99.99 with an Si clarity grading. Are you trying to tell me that they are charging $650 for the 14k gold content ? The per gram price of 10k and 14k in the U.S. currently is $17.27 and $24.14. Gold prices currently in Britain are $10.25 and $14.24 per gram. I don't understand why their gold content items are so incredibly high. Also, Sphalerite gemstones are rarely inclusion-free, except in small sizes.

I'm going to mention Csarite again. Today, I heard the host say that these were the "last" in the vault. I did not think that could be possible since I recorded over 100 designs of Csarite not long ago. So I went to gemporia.com and sure enough, if you look at the Csarite collection they have on line, there are still over 100 designs on the website. How can they make such a false statement to their viewers. What she is actually saying without fibbing is that the design she had on her finger was probably the last in stock. That still leaves over 99 designs in the vault..

PLEASE PLEASE why can't they make us more TANZANITE PENDANTS in cluster styles like the cluster rings they have. I have more than enough rings. I need a nice cluster pendant to go with them...They need to make more MODERN styles. There have been too many flowers and same old, same old styles...

OMG! I've never heard of such a thing. They had an unusual auction of a Tanzanite ring in 18k white gold. People were confused and probably wondering why they were even doing this auction in such a manner. Apparently, the minimum carat weight you would receive would be 1.56carats. But, other buyers may get a 2.98 carat stone. Why on earth would I want to pay $649 for a 1.56 carat stone if I knew that someone else received a 2.98 carat stone for the same price? What the heck are they thinking ??

I CAUTION YOU AGAIN...If you are buying a Bi-Color Tanzanite. Be sure when you get it that it is a deep color. There are pale bi-color Tanzanites just as there are ungraded pale blue Tanzanites. I purchased a 3 stone 10k Bi-Color Tanzanite about a year ago when they first showed one. It was $299. I returned it because it was quite pale. I expected the different coloring but I also expected a deep coloring for $299. You'll see when they start bringing down the prices on pieces you've seen before, it's because they've been returned for being too pale and washed out. You'll see the difference in a $135 Bi-Colored Tanzanite compared to a $299 Bi-colored tanzanite of the same carat weight...And even though you purchase a higher carat weight, higher priced item, the one you see on TV may not be the one you get at home (unless it's the last one). Unless you're willing to spend $299 for a Bi-Colored Tanzanite, I probably wouldn't bother getting one.

Also, they are once again playing all of these Tanzanite Exclusive, Tanzanite Outlets, Tanzanite and Diamond Clearance shows in the middle of the night for us here in the U.S. (4am to 6am) when most of us are asleep. I wish they would play these shows equally during normal hours (8am to 11pm) when most of us are awake.

Finally, a NEW Tanzanite pendant/necklace came to auction. Unfortunately, it was only an AA grade and the largest stone was only 1/2ct with some smaller stones, totalling 1.73 carats in 10k gold. So what they are doing to have people purchase AA graded stones is placing them in high gold content. You're paying for the gold, not the Tanzanite.

If you're buying a Tanzanite, just be sure that you're looking at the whole ring. A Tanzanite surrounded by Zircon should be less expensive than one with Diamonds on the shoulders. A ring that is 2.25 carats in total may only have a .90 carat solitaire in it.

If they can sell a Triple AAA, 1.50 carat, 14k yellow gold Tanzanite solitaire for $179. Then I'm following that guideline for all the other Tanzanites they're selling.....

They had a Siberian Emerald Showcase on 7/31/2014 which included old designs from 4 to 5 months ago and they had them auctioned at higher prices than they were then. One ring was only $206 back in March and today it was $299.

Remember, when the hosts tell you the retail value is $1,300 and they're selling a Tanzanite 1.68 carat trilogy in 10k gold for $99, no one in their right mind would ever pay retail value. Retail Value and Appraised value is only for insurance replacement purposes if your rings are ever stolen or lost in a fire and you had to walk into a retail shop and purchase a new one. Ten or twenty years from now, there will still be a million pieces of Tanzanite in the marketplace with people trying to sell their Tanzanite pieces. If you're one of those people, you'll be lucky to get the price you paid for it unless you purchased one of those high end, high carat weight pieces..

As I look at all the Tanzanite pieces they have, the one I have been waiting would be an emerald/step cut design. So what happens, they finally have one and they put in 14k gold and out of my price range. Suddenly, all of these new designs are huge carat weights in high gold content.

I just learned something else. I was looking at a multi-sapphire ring to purchase and when I went on line to see the on line price today, it was $10 more than it was 2 months ago on line. What is up with that? Why are they manipulating their on line prices? It's not as if they were sale prices on gemporia. That is why I keep saying to make sure you check their on line prices with what you paid for during auction. You may actually be paying more during auction than just puchasing it on line. If that happens, just call up the Help Team and tell them that it's less expensive on gemporia than what you just paid during the auction.

GemsTV introduced a new cut called the Whirlwind cut. I think it's beautiful. But just as with all their other introductions of new gems and new cuts, they had 16 rings and no pendants or bracelets. If this new cut was made with an expensive gem I could understand why there were not bracelets. But this new cut was made with smokey quartz, amethyst, green amethyst, rose quartz and lemon quartz. These are fairly inexpensive gems and there should have been matching bracelets, pendants and possibly earrings. Personally, I don't wear just a ring. I usually wear a ring and bracelet or a pendand and bracelet. I would be purchasing many more pieces of jewelry if I could only make a set of them...Personally, I think this cut is very similar to what they call the Nirvana cut.

If you place something in your basket, they're telling you that you have 15 minutes or it will be taken out of your basket automatically. They're fibbing. It's less than 10 minutes. And I'm still very upset over the fact that if you put an item in your basket, and that size is not available, you can't go back an get another size. And they don't remove the size that is not available before you bid. It's very frustrating. I wear two ring sizes on different fingers so I can order more than one size if I choose. If I pick the wrong size, I'm screwed and I miss out on getting the item. What kind of customer service is that?

If I failed to mention it before, GemsTVs Diamond Extravaganza Weekend Event had more diamond prices higher than they were on their regular auction shows previously....I know because I have kept track of many, many diamond rings that I have been interested in purchasing (but I keep to a budget and only order a certain amount each month).

Then, while watching RocksTV's BIGGEST EVER DIAMOND CLOSEOUT, I saw that many of the items they were selling were not any lower than they were 3 or 4 months ago for the same piece. What kind of "closeout" is it when your prices are the same as they were 3 months ago? Your buying audience is not stupid..

Good Luck and Happy Shopping.

Written on: 19/07/2014

OH MY GOSH! I was watching RocksTV and there was a Tanzanite close-out show on. I had placed 2 pieces in my basket because I wasn't sure they were at a price I would pay since they have raised all their Tanzanite (including OLD STOCK) ridiculously high. So, since I had not "bought" them outright, I just received a phone call from RocksTV and they told me to either take the Tanzanite items out of my basket or buy them. I was flabbergasted... I could not believe that a jewelry station would do such a rude thing just for a sale...Then why do you give us the option of having a basket? I should have a few minutes to decide whether it's at a price I want to pay. " They say it's because other people are missing out." So? You allow me to have a basket and I placed something in my basket. When I went back to the show at the end, the pieces I had in my basket were still there on the page, unpurchased, but my size was gone. So will I be getting an apology for losing my ring size? I think not...

Can you imagine going into a jewelry store, taking a look around and then having the owner say either buy something or get out? Unbelievable...

They are looking for $400 to $500 for a little 1.5ct Tanzanite ring. I would be able to purchase a 3 or 4ct tanzanite stone on Ebay for that price and then have it placed in a 10k gold setting and have 3 times the tanzanite stone for that price...I haven't done that yet, because what RocksTV does give me is convenience. Also, she didn't mention anything to me about taking out the other gemstone rings I had in my basket, only the Tanzanite. They are trying to push us all into a frenzy over Tanzanite, but the reality is that tanzanite is around for at least another 10 years, maybe 20. With this incident, I am getting closer each day to turning off this channel.

Remember, there are over 10,000 pieces of Tanzanite on Ebay. You just have to use your common sense and research and make sure you get one that it certified by a reputable dealer and lab. Then have your local jeweler make you something unique and yours.

I am so angry. I was watching GemsTV and they were auctioning a 1.60ct Tanzanite ring in 14k for $325 U.S.. They were saying how that ring was never on GemsTV. That it was a premier piece. But what they don't understand is that many of us are watching all of the programs at one time or another. I happen to be in the U.S. so this past weekend was RocksTV's 2nd anniversary with us. They has this exact ring as a special purchase for us on Sunday night. That ring was 1.50cts in 14k and they sold it for $199 U.S. dollars. The rings are only .10 difference so that's how they can tell you that it's never been on any other of their programs. I think it translates to about 238 pounds for you in the UK, compared to our price on Sunday which was about 146 pounds in UK prices..So our friends in the UK just paid an extra 90 pounds for basically the same ring.

Also today on GemsTV, I finally saw a new Tanzanite pendant. Unfortunately, they are now taking their smaller carat weight stones and drowning them in 14k gold with a gold chain. So you're actually paying more because of all the gold content, but only getting a less than 1ct stone?

On July 12th, Item # HFVJ72 was an 8 carat, 10k White Gold Tanzanite bracelet being sold for $529. Almost the same exact bracelet, Item #LEVJ67 (8.82ct in 10k White Gold) was sold on GemsTV for only $312 U.S. dollars. I just can't stand it. How can they sell these almost exact items for over $200 difference. If that were me, paying the higher price, I would be furious. Because even if they give you the price promise, you pretty much have to watch the show 24/7 to see it again, if there are any left. Doesn't it bother their conscience to know that some people paid $200 more for the same item?

My last 2 boxes arrived. I did not buy a Tanzanite ring the other day because I knew I had purchased up to my budget and I believed that the purchases I had already made were going to be as presented by the program. I was wrong. I had a sapphire bracelet that was so pale in color it was almost white. I received a Ceylon that was the same one I purchased 5 months ago because it was missing all color on half the stone. So my budget could have accommodated the Tanzanite purchase, but because their products were of such poor quality I had to return them, I missed out.

STOP CALLING THEM OUTLET AND CLEARANCE SHOWS WHEN YOU KNOW FULL WELL THE PRICES HAVE BEEN LOWER ON PREVIOUS SHOWS. YOU ARE DECEIVING THE BUYING PUBLIC....UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO TAKE THEM DOWN TO NEW LOW PRICES, STOP CALLING THEM OUTLET SHOWS.

Also, if you have been watching, you will notice that no one even wants the Double A Tanzanite stones. So if they want to sell their Double As (AA) then they better get larger stones at lower prices than their Triple As.

I STRESS THIS AGAIN, if you buy Anahi Ametrine, don't be fooled by the picture on the video they show, that is probably not the ring they have in the studio. Except for my original ring that I purchased two years ago, all of The Lounge rings and even the ones they're trying to sell during showcases, have been very pale or else you cannot see the two colors blended. They've been mostly all amethyst with very very little citrine coming through.

RocksTV was having a Rainbow Sapphire Show and they were trying to sell a Ceylon Sapphire item which was an old design from back before April for $20 more than it was then....And even though it said it was a 1.20ct ring, the Ceylon in it was only .86 carats. Another Ceylon solitaire in 14k white gold (HPSV25) is one that I returned months ago that had a flaw/crack in it and they still wanted $449 when I only paid $249 for it.

Just one more thing, can the hosts please STOP TWIRLING the rings on their fingers so fast. They make me dizzy. I want to see the ring. All you have to do is roll it back and forth so we can get a good look at it, and give us a close-up. I sometimes feel they're trying to hide flaws or unmatched coloring.

With Tanzanite being jacked up in price (along with the rudeness of the program calling me up and basically saying either buy it or leave), I think it is time for all of us to go looking for other pretty stones to buy.....

Happy Shopping..

Written on: 08/07/2014

They have more Csarite in small ct wts than they know what to do with and have raised the prices on old stock. And if you research on the web, it will tell you that the color shift is best seen in the larger sizes of 3 carats or more and "very faint" in smaller stones. I have two smaller Csarite rings and I can tell you that the color shift is very slight, almost unnoticeable. But I can't afford a 3 carat Csarite.

They are asking too much for their 10k and 14k gold, especially for stock that was bought when gold was a lower "per gram" price. A Siberian Emerald Solitaire 1.28ct in 10k gold was $213, but a similar carat weight (actually smaller), 1.18ct solitaire, Siberian Emerald in 14k gold was $542. That's over $300 more.

One of my last Tanzanite purchases was a 10k AAA with a 1.89 ct solitaire for $199. They just had an 18k AAA with a 1.80 ct solitaire that they were just trying to sell for $997. That's ridiculous. That is a $700 price difference just for 10k vs 18k ? Especially when you are only looking at maybe 1.5 grams of gold in a ring and even less in a pendant.

They still want TOO MUCH for their OLD STOCK Tanzanite. Any pieces that have been around since before April 1st are old stock to me.

Their viewing audience wants more pendants, earrings and bracelets.

Why can't we see more modern designs like their Lorique pieces in their 10k gold or silver pieces? Is the creativity only for Lorique pieces?

Don't be impressed by all the different "NAMES" they give for paler versions of stones. Like "ICE" Kunzite is just a pale version of Kunzite. MORGANITE was a brand name given specifically for the PINK variety of beryl. "OLIVE" Morganite is just olive beryl. "Canary" Morganite is just yellow beryl. Yellow Beryl is Heliodor. It's a way of trying to get you to purchase a large olive or yellow beryl stone by attaching the brand name of Morganite to it.

I have been waiting FOREVER for a London Blue Topaz bracelet. So what did they do, they finally have one and they placed it in 10k gold. I can't afford a bracelet in gold. Why could they not place a design in silver also for the rest of us?

When they "upgraded" their systems back in February 2014, be aware that they wiped out all the previous low prices they had on their old stock. When I ask that they match the price on an item I was looking at back in January, they tell me it's never been that low....That's happened on several pieces I've asked for. Or they say that was a "clearance" month. Yet I keep getting told that The Lounge is a "clearance" venue. IF YOU HAD IT FOR SALE AT A LOWER PRICE FIVE MONTHS AGO, AND IT'S STILL HERE, WHY WOULD YOU NOT WANT TO GET IT OUT OF YOUR INVENTORY? ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE IT PRESENTED ON "THE LOUNGE."

Oh, and The Lounge program, is not really a "name your price" " let's haggle" program any more. They put the prices down and then come back and say "I really can't take it any lower." That being the case, they need to change their advertisements to say it's a "one price drop" program. There are only 2 or 3 hosts that will actually play the "haggle" game with you and at least make you feel like you are getting great prices on the pieces. I like those hosts the best. They interact with you and they are lots of fun.

Happy Shopping...

Written on: 04/07/2014

I don't know if it's just me or what, but have you noticed how since the price of Tanzanite has gone up they suddenly have all of the large carat (3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 cts) available for, of course, thousands of dollars. Where was all of this large carat inventory before the prices went up ????? And now they're putting 1.8ct stones in 18k gold. What's up with that. I was able to afford a 1.8ct in 10k gold before but I certainly never saw a 1.8ct stone in 18k gold before. So a 1.8ct Tanzanite in 10k I purchased for $189 is now a 1.8ct stone in 18k for $700. Unbelievable....My Tanzanite buying is over....at least on GemsTV/RocksTV

Written on: 30/06/2014

I can't understand why they need so many new Csarite rings when they can't even sell out the over 100 designs they already have and then to top it off they want more for the old designs now than they did a month ago...? How "RARE" can this gemstone really be?

Written on: 28/06/2014

Hello,

I would like to preface this rambling by saying I have not in the past ever cared about "real" jewelry. I always bought what I liked in Trifari or Monet or Napier which is found in the jewelry aisles at reasonable prices. These brands are better than the drug store pieces and they did not tarnish. I now wish I had my Monet pieces since some vintage costume jewelry has attained a sellable value. I only started buying on RocksTV here in the U.S. when they came on air in 2012. Since then I have purchased several thousand dollars worth that I will sell someday to help with my children's endeavors or my grandson's college education. It is my choice and I'm taking a chance that they will increase in value. That being said, I have the following new observations from the last few weeks:

I cannot stand it when they say the prices are as low as they have ever been and they cannot take any more off when I know for a fact that it has been lower just 4 to 6 weeks earlier...I keep track on my spreadsheet of those items I want to purchase later due to budget issues. I only allow myself to spend a certain amount every few months and I try to stick to that. So I keep track of pieces that I want to buy later if they return. I won't pay the higher price when I know it was lower just 30 to 45 days ago.

In the past 2 years, the prices for their gold jewelry has been amazing but the quality of their gemstones has been hit or miss considering I did have to pick through hundreds of pieces to find the ones that were as advertised.

In the last year, I had to send back many, many Tanzanite pieces that were not nearly as deep in color as the ones on TV. My Double AA bracelet I recently purchased was no where near the color of my Double A ring that was one of my first purchases 2 years ago. In fact, I think the Double A pieces I purchased 2 years ago would probably be considered Triple A today. Which is fine by me, but what does that say about the quality and color of their Double A today ?

The prices on their Tanzanites have skyrocketed and not just gradually. They wanted $489 for a 1.36ct stone in 9k White Gold and it was UNgraded. I don't understand that. You want that much money for a Tanzanite and you can't even tell me what the grade is? Today, there was a Tanzanite show (6/10/2014) and a 1.92 AA Solitaire which sold for $237 on April 29th, now was selling for $449. In about 30 days time, they wanted $200 more for the same old stock ring. That is not a gradual rise in price..And the bracelet they were trying to auction had more topaz in it than Tanzanite.

As I watch the Tanzanite Avalanche on GemsTV, nothing is selling out. Again, I reiterate, I will not pay these higher prices on OLD STOCK. My last Tanzanite piece that I purchased at a great price was March 22, 2014. It was shortly after that I heard and saw that their prices were rising and new designs were coming in. So, as far as I'm concerned, any stock before March 22nd is part of the old stock and I won't pay the higher prices on pieces I know have been much lower.

Be wary of the prices for their Bi-Colored/Ocean/Peacock or whatever color they call it Tanzanite. If you go on any other website, you'll see that a Bi-color stone is much less costly than a blue Tanzanite stone of similar carat weight. Too me, it's just a part of the rough that did not get the complete mix of properties needed to make the blue color of Tanzanite (but that's my opinion). It is just a dirtier or paler version to me. I bought a Trilogy Bi-Color 2.70ct ring about a year ago and had to return it because it was no where near the depth of color of my Triple A or what they were showing on the television. I was very disappointed and will not purchase a Bi-Color Tanzanite. I can't see spending $550 on a Bi-color in 10k gold and under 2 cts. Maybe in 18k but not 10k.

I was watching a "Special" Tanzanite Sale Event hour last night where they had an "avalanche" combined with a "non-stop drop" where they will keep dropping the price until that piece is sold out. Then the next piece starts out at that lowest price, and so on. So as I was watching this program on the web, I saw on the web that all the pieces did not sell out and they did not keep dropping the price. They probably realized they could not keep dropping and still make money. If you can't afford to do these non-stop drops, then stop having them. Although if you were with this show from the beginning in the U.S. you'll remember that when they started out they were truly a "reverse auction" program where they kept dropping the price until all the pieces were sold out.

I had to send back several Emerald pieces that were strange in their coloring. And when they tell you they set the same quality pieces in their Sterling Silver as in their gold pieces, they're not exactly being truthful. My Zambian emerald sterling silver bracelet had awful cloudy stones in it compared to the beautiful stones in my 10k gold rings. I sent the bracelet back.

Their Ceylon Sapphires were not evenly colored and I have only acquired one of those. I know blue sapphires come in many shades of blue but I do at least expect an even coloring in the stone. Not half blue and half clear. I actually love their Kanchanaburi Sapphires much better. They are beautiful and deep in their color.

And UNFILLED rubies were hard to come by on this program. I can purchase fissure-filled rubies in any department store. I'd rather have a nice small stone cluster of unfilled rubies than an 8 carat filled solitaire. Again, this comes down to personal taste.

As stated by a major world-wide importer/exporter of gemstones:
" Many of these cheap rubies are produced by a controversial new treatment known as fracture-filling. The treatment involves taking very low grade ruby with significant surface cracks and 'repairing' them by heating them with lead glass. The glass, which has a much lower melting point than ruby, liquefies and fills the cracks. This technique improves both the color and clarity of this low grade material. Probably 90% or more of the ruby in today's market has been fracture-filled in this way. A more troubling issue is the stability of the fracture-filling. Applying heat to a fracture-filled ruby can melt the glass filling, leaving a sorry looking stone full of surface cracks. Once damaged in this way, these stones cannot be repaired. There have also been reports of these glass filling being affected by common acids and household cleaners, such as ammonia, bleach and even concentrated lemon juice."

I was watching an Emerald Showcase. I was also watchcing a movie. I went and watched a segment of my movie only to come back 15 minutes later to RocksTV and see he was still rambling on about the same ring I left him with 15 minutes earlier...He was just way over the top going on and on about this 10k, 1.86ct, 5 stone ring, that had these huge stones in it which in reality were only .37 carats ea. He seems like a nice person, but he's just way over the top with his hosting techniques...Please get on with it...

Earlier in the day, Elena was hosting a Tsavorite Garnet hour. She was saying how she hasn't had a whole hour of Tsavorite Garnet in over 2 years. But if you were there in the beginning of RocksTV in the U.S., you would have recognized all of the designs as being the same old designs from those 2 years ago, with the exception of one flower design with small stones.

The other evening, Elena was hosting a new format of the show. They're placing all the pieces on the RocksTV website so you can see them all at the same time. The prices are only good for that hour and then they go back up? Doesn't that sound familiar? Maybe the same as The Lounge format? I like The Lounge format on The Lounge. I like the regular reverse auction format on RocksTV and GemsTV because I like the slower pace and I like hearing more about the origin of the rings and other tidbits they give us about gem mining, etc. Sometimes, I don't have time to sit through a whole show and I would go back to see what was left from the previous hour. With this format, all the items disappear and they will be on to their next show. That makes me crazy. She asked to hear from us regarding this format, good or bad. But when I sent my review in, where I told them I did not like this new format, she didn't show it on air. Only the ones that gave a good review of the new format. And they tell you that they are not moving on the prices for this hour.....they say the prices are already set for the hour and don't bother asking for a better price...I believe it was Rod that said it that way and I thought that was extremely rude. If you're not ready to haggle on the price, then leave this format for the Lounge and get back to the business of being a reverse auction program.

On The Lounge, Rod Jinks was hosting a show where there was a Siberian Emerald ring that I wanted back in February. I was not quick enough and someone else got it. It must have been returned because it was back on his show. I asked that he match the price he himself brought down on that same ring and he just ignored my request. The ring was at least $150 more than his own low price in February. If a ring has come back (for whatever reason) and someone else still wants it 4 months later, why would you not sell it to them and get this old stock off of your inventory?

If you like Morganite than be careful what you buy. If you don't mind them being irradiated, than by all means buy what you like. But the new Zambezia Morganite they had premiered the other evening is irradiated. I can't stress enough to everyone. Do your research and check their details during the auction so that you know what you are buying.

Another observation. I'm sure that what they see on their screens is telling them that all the pieces have sold out, otherwise they would be out and out lying to us. In the case of Tanzanite solitaires, it may be true. But if you go on line, most of their items on the television have not sold out and are still available in fair quantities, especially the sterling silver pieces. So if you really want something, then by all means go for it. But don't let them scare you into thinking they've all sold out. If you're watching a Special Tanzanite Showcase where they are selling 18k and 14k in large size stones, of course they'll sell out. They only have 1 or 2 of those large sized stones, not the usual 20, 30 or 50 pieces.

If you are a U.S. customer watching RocksTV and they're telling you that the R.S.V.P. will never be lower in price. That is not true, at least up to this point in time as I write this. I have seen many RSVPs (diamonds, Tanzanites, etc) come down in price on GemsTV and The Lounge. Just remember, you are taking a chance that the item may get sold out before it reaches the other programs. And if you buy it and see it lower on The Lounge, they will not honor that price promise. Also, on the "Refurbished" shows on THE LOUNGE, if you happen to see a piece you bought previously on THE LOUNGE, and it has a different item number, they won't honor the price promise either. They say it was flawed and it's being sold at a much lower price. But trust me, the items ususally sold on The Lounge

Lastly, if The Lounge stops allowing me to hold something in my basket for no longer than 10 minutes, I'll have to stop shopping altogether. I am not putting something on my credit card before I know what the price is, only to have to cancel.

I don't like being forced that way. They say it is my choice to purchase or not and that they are not forcing me, but that isn't true. If it does come down to a price I can afford and I didn't purchase it immediately, it is gone. If it doesn't come down to a price I can afford, I have to cancel. If someone else puts it in their basket and on their credit card right away, there's no guarantee that they won't cancel before the day is out. So they may lose that sale any way. And if I have to cancel too many times, they put a "RED" flag on my account. How's that for customer service. So don't tell me you're not forcing my hand. I should be allowed to know how much I am paying for an item before I have to place it on my credit card.

Ebay has 10,000 pieces of loose Tanzanite for sale. My advice is make sure you buy from U.S. only sellers. Make sure they are certified by a real and genuine laboratory and you have the certificate (GIA, EGL - USA for diamonds, EGL Israel, EGL Europe, [EGL India not too good], HRD, AGS, AGL, IGI, AGTA -America, GRS and Gubelin Europe, AIGS Thailand). Take that stone and have your own pendant or ring made by your jeweler. Personally, I will probably have a pendant made since RocksTV/GemsTV does not care that their customers are screaming for items other than rings, rings, rings....

The Liquidation Channel is also an interesting jewelry shopping channel. Their prices are unbelievably low. The only problem is that you cannot return anything below $200. Also, I'm not sure you get any kind of certificate.

When all is said and done, RocksTV and GemsTV prices are better than JTV or other jewelery shopping channels I've watched. I understand that they need to keep up with the cost of the rising prices to keep the company going. But now that I have had the opportunity to buy many pieces at their previous great prices, I can't see paying more for them, especially when they keep telling us they cut out the middlemen. If they had come on air 2 years ago and had comparable prices to JTV or other shopping channels, maybe buyers wouldn't be so skeptical now about the prices going up. The only reason I ever got involved was because the prices were so unbelievably low. But now they are realizing that they can't keep up with their costs and have to start charging comparable prices to the other jewelry channels. I understand that. But they must understand why I won't pay higher prices now for almost the same products that were $100 - $300 lower just a month ago (a Triple A 1.99ct Tanzanite in 14k Yellow Gold today was $680.62/ my last AAA, 1.89ct in 14k Yellow Gold purchase was $189 on December 17th/a ridiculous almost $500 price difference).

I am tired of all the RINGS... Why can they not make more pendants, earrings and bracelets to wear with the gazillion rings...?

Again, all my comments are my personal views and what I have witnessed while watching RocksTV and GemsTV and The Lounge on the web. I keep myself to a budget by choice. I say enjoy whatever price range you can afford whether it's $100 or $10,000 but use your common sense when buying don't let the scare tactics and drama make you buy something out of fear.

Good Luck and happy shopping.

Written on: 13/06/2014

I was watching the "Lounge Format" Tanzanite show with Mark Gould on morning of May 25th (U.S.time). I have to say, I was just floored as to how they have raised the tanzanite prices on their old stock. If you watch the program as much as I do (and yes, I do not have a life) you recognize the pieces from 3, 6, 9 months ago. One ring that was previously $157 was being sold for $209. A piece from a previous show was $342 on gemporia but they were selling it for $399 during an auction. Why am I watching the auction if I'm not going to receive a better price than what it is on the gemporia store. That's the whole point of watching these auctions for hours at a time. And during Mark's show, I sent in an email asking if he would honor the lower price it had been previously, he completely ignored it. Another person asked before me and he reluctantly lowered the price, but not for my request.

My Tanzanite buying days are waning. I acquired several pieces and I'm not paying another $50 to $200 more for an item that I know has been lower just 30 days ago. Are the prices rising across the board? Yes, they are. But articles have shown that TanzaniteOne has a contract for another 10 years of mining. Should Rocks/Gems/The Lounge be gouging us at these higher prices for OLD STOCK? No, they should not. If I didn't want to buy the rings at the lower price, why on earth would you think I would pay $50 - $300 more for that same ring? Don't tell me you haven't raised your prices on old stock. It's not true. I even looked at some of the prices on gemporia about a month ago and wrote down some prices. One example was a Tanzanite ring for $239 and now the on-line price is $287. So they have raised their gemporia on line store prices by at least $50 or more depending on the size of the stone. I don't know how they do it on air, but I have had to return many Tanzanite rings that were supposed to be AAA quality in clarity and color but came to me paler than some of my earlier AA purchases. Yet on air they are a deep color. Filtered blue lighting? Showing the best of the 100 they made?

Be careful with their "purple" sapphires. My purple sapphire was actually "pink" when I received it and I had to send it back..

I see the same Anahi Ametrine necklace keeps coming back. I know it's because the color of the stones is so pale. I had several rings I had to return because of that same issue.

Don't even get me started again on Csarite. A ring that sold for $147, 8 weeks ago, was being sold for $206 today. When you have over 100 styles of Csarite rings in 10k and 14k gold, you need to start thinking about getting rid of some of your old stock as well. When I tried to call the host on it, he said I was "bonkers".....yet, I had the code and I wrote down the price when I was looking at it a few months ago. Trust me. I have a spreadsheet where I keep track of the pieces I'm looking to purchase in the future and the price I'm willing to pay. I don't take kindly to being called "bonkers." Just from researching the web, I have found that Csarite (Zultanite) does not have a very good color-shift in small sizes. You need to have at least a [Update: Today they had a Csarite AVALANCHE with a non-stop drop. Well surprise, surprise. One of the rings I was looking at "STOPPED" at the same price it was 6 weeks ago. And none of the items sold out. They must have over 100 designs of this "RARE" gemstone...How many Csarite rings do you really need to make. I want to see more pendants.]

Happy shopping.....

Written on: 12/05/2014

It's unbelievable to me how much they have increased their prices for their Tanzanite products. The show and the hosts are just pounding us with information about how there has been no product come out of the ground since late December, 2013 and how they have not raised their prices which is an out and out fib.

In a previous comment, I showed you a statement from the Arusha Times that said Tanzanite One mine just signed a contract for 10 more years of mining. Yet, Tanzanite One and all of the jewelry channels have started to gouge the public. For some reason, they have decided to use scare tactics to get the buying public into paying the now higher prices.

My last Tanzanite purchase was a 14k AAA 1.89ct Solitaire for $189. Just this weekend I saw pieces like a 14k AAA with a 2.30 ct solitaire and they wanted $749 for it. It's just a .40ct difference in what I just bought six weeks ago, yet there is a $550 cost difference. Ouch! Other examples are a 14k AAA 1.55 solitaire for $337. Another with an AAA 1.23ct ctr stone for $389. So if you can see the pattern, the stones are getting smaller and the prices are getting higher and they're still fibbing to us about how they have not raised their prices... Even pieces that come on The Lounge have a higher final price for just about every ring I've wanted to purchase. Which isn't right because most of the pieces on The Lounge are pieces that have been returned for some reason or other or are not selling on GemsTV or RocksTV.

So if you haven't gotten your Triple AAA Tanzanite already, it's probably too late for the middle-class to get any decent prices. If you still want Tanzanite, you may be better off purchasing some pieces in Double AA. And of course, there will always be A grade or ungraded pale tanzanites available just about anywhere for the next 20 years. I will be buying a few more sterling silver pieces of other gemstones to go with some rings that I've purchased, but I'm afraid my Tanzanite purchasing is over.

Good luck and Savvy Shopping

Written on: 08/05/2014

Well, it's official. I contacted the Help Team and found out that ALL of my CSARITE rings have only I - J colored diamonds, not the G-H they keep saying, and 2 of the rings even have i3 clarity diamonds in them. So my "10,000 times rarer than a diamond" Csarite rings are not as rare and precious as they make out to be or they would not have used lower grade color and clarity diamonds in them. I'm very upset.

Today on The Lounge they were selling Csarite for prices $75 to $100 more than what they were just a few months ago and when I asked them to honor the lower price I had recorded, I was told it was never that low. It must have been another item. I know it was the exact item because I actually bought it, had it home, but had to return it because I had to decide between a few pieces and could not keep all of them due to my budget restraints. They have over 100 designs of this gemstone and I don't understand how they believe they will sell more of them if they raise the prices from what buyers have seen previously.

Just saw a pair or Anahi Ametrine earrings being sold on RocksTV and they were lovely, but they no longer had the color blend that you could actually see. They were almost all purple. But they were showing a video of that particular item and if you actually took the time to watch it while it was playing, you could see that it wasn't the same pair being auctioned. The pair on the video actually showed a nice color blend where you could actually see the purple and the gold coming through.

(P.S. - Received my 14ct Anahi Ametrine today. Just as I thought, there was no color blend at all. It was all purple and should not have been called Ametrine but Amethyst. Very disappointed. Will be returning it just like the many others I purchased over the last year. All of them had almost no gold in them. I understand that you can't always get the straight 50/50 split. But if you're going to facet a blended stone, it should still have 50/50 or 60/40 color blend coming through at different angles. 5% gold and 95% purple does not constitute an Ametrine as far as I'm concerned).

(P.S.S.- I just received my 2nd Anahi that I ordered (10ct for $89) and I will be returning it. Again, hardly any color play because the colors are so pale in the blend. It just looks like a muted golden color. Unfortunately, I am comparing these new purchases with the one Anahi I bought a year ago which has the blending but you can see the deep colors come out in the stone and it's beautiful. It's too bad they've gone to selling a lesser quality Anahi. I would have liked to purchase a few more pieces)

(P.S.S.S. - Received my 3rd Anahi SS, 11.04ct ring. I will be returning this one also. It has absolutely no color blend. You can't see any gold in it at all. If I wanted to pay $99 for an amethyst, I would have bought an amethyst.) I will not purchase any more Anahi rings. I can't trust that they are all of the quality that they are auctioning and showing you on the television. And if you purchase one from The Lounge, most likely it was returned because of the lack of color play.

If you're looking to buy your Tanzanite, be aware. Every Tanzanite piece I inquired about or asked for them to honor a previously lower price on The Lounge from just 30 days ago, has gone up in price by at least 25% or more. If you're coming into the programs now, you're already paying a higher price than the person who purchased it previously. The hosts are telling us that they bought these pieces over a year ago or "this is a parcel we purchased six months ago" and they are not raising their prices on those pieces like other channels are, but that is absolutely not true. I could give several examples of old designs/pieces that have gone up by at least 25% from what I had previously recorded on my "buy" sheet or have actually purchased already at the lower price. During The Lounge Refurbished Collection show they had a Manager's Speical Piece AAA 14k White Gold 1.92ct Tanzanite ring best price for $465.64. My last Tanzanite purchase for a similar ring was more than 1/2 that price.

There are different clarity grades with White diamonds (VSi, Si, I1, I2 and I3 or worse). Those same clarity grades come into play with COLORED Diamonds even though they tell you colored diamonds aren't graded. It's just common sense. If you're buying a 1/2 Red Diamond ring for $180 or a 1/2 Red diamond ring for $350, that difference in the price tag is probably the difference in clarity/quality of the diamonds (or how included the diamonds are). A 1/2ct white diamond in 10k YG selling for $140 is going to have a lesser quality diamond in it than a 1/2ct white diamond in 10k YG selling for $350. And, of course, I'm referring to similar designs. We all know that a 1/4ct solitaire will be more costly than a 1/4ct cluster. Colored diamonds are not graded by color using the G-Z grading scale for obvious reasons. But the quality of the diamond before it gets heated/irradiated to bring out it's color is still in the "quality/clarity" formula. Just because a diamond has been heated and had the right ingredients to turn red, does not mean it started out as the best quality white diamond.

During this weekend Diamond Extravaganza, not one of my diamond rings that I have been looking to purchase, came down to a previous lower price that I had recorded. What I did see is many of the lesser quality (i3 or worse clarity grade) diamonds getting down to a much lower price.

I'm not trying to be a snob. If it makes someone happy to own a diamond ring who never thought they could, then by all means be happy and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. But if you paid $209 for a 1/4ct 10k gold diamond ring and just assumed you would be getting a certain grade of diamond, then you better call and find out before whipping out that credit card. Learn from my experience. And you can't get the diamond clarity or color details during the show. It's not included in the item description. You have to contact the Help Team either by phone or by email to get that information.

Of course, everything is relative. If you have the funds to purchase an irradiated 30ct Kunzite in 18k gold, then by all means enjoy it. If you don't have the funds and can only afford Tanzanite in sterling silver, then go for it and be happy. Most of all, be happy with what you purchase, but be knowledgeable also.

Try The Lounge "Refurbished Collection" hours. I'm not sure yet whether I'm really getting a good deal. They may be thinking by giving an old item a new number and telling us it has a slight imperfection will make us "feel" like we're getting a better deal. You would need to know what the item number was previously and what it sold for previously. I had that experience recently where I recognized one of my rings. The item did go down in price and they would not honor the price promise even though I did purchase it on The Lounge.

Regarding The Lounge, don't place items on this program if you're not going to even bother to take a few pounds off. I can't stand it when they bring up an item and say "you know, I can't take another pound off." If you want someone to buy a $750 ring, then you can make a gesture and take another $20 off. If you have an item that's only $20 then you can take another $1 off. And just because they give you the "last" price it was on Gems doesn't mean that was the lowest price on Gems.

I hope I haven't shattered anyone's illusions. After all is said and done RocksTV, GemsTV and The Lounge are probably still priced better than JTV, HSN or QVC. I also wish to say that even though I have had some issues with their Help Team, overall they have been very understanding and quick to resolve my problems. Unfortunately, being from the U.S., it takes almost three weeks to get my money credited even though I send it to the New York Return center by Priority mail.

Good Luck and savvy shopping.

Written on: 27/04/2014

Recently, the hosts have been telling us that they have not seen any Tanzanite coming out of the ground since late December, 2013. That may be true with the artisanal mines they deal with but not TanzaniteOne. TanzaniteOne has seen some issues, but part of the reason things have been slow is because of their 3-year long dispute with the government and illegal miners. A settlement has been reached and TanzaniteOne's license has been renewed for another 10 years. The artisanal miners are leaving because they won't be able to pay the higher fees to mine there and TanzaniteOne will be taking over D Block.

So Tanzanite is going to see at least another ten years, yet GemsTV/RocksTV prices for their "OLD" stock has increased by at least 25% to 50%. Will prices eventually increase across the board? Of course they will. This is a fact of all things that are highly profitable that become rare. Do I want to pay RocksTV $50 to $200 more for a Tanzanite ring I just saw 30 days ago at a lower price? No. NOT ON OLD STOCK. Any item still around after 4 months is old stock to me. If they started to raise prices on new inventory, that would be another matter. That I would understand. But don't lie to us and say you're not raising your prices to match the increase seen by other sellers when clearly I have seen your prices sky-rocket on AA and AAA old stock Tanzanite.

Read article below:
Tanzania Daily News (Dar es Salaam)
21 January 2014

Tanzania: Tanzaniteone Raises Sh6 Billion for Mine Restart
"RICHLAND Resources, a parent company of TanzaniteOne, has completed a deal with the State Mining Corporation (STAMICO) that confirms its tanzanite license for the next ten years.
STAMICO will own the licenses on a 50/50 basis going forward and pay Richland, TanzaniteOne Mining's parent company, 4.0 million US dollars out of future profits for all of the work it has put in developing the mines.
According to the Richland's info on website, the agreement has enabled it to raise 2.76 million UK pound (6.07bn/-) to recapitalise the tanzanite business operation which was marred by heavy losses recently in part due to illegal miners occupying its license area.
The fund set to restart the tanzanite mining at Mirerani, Manyara Region, after exceeding the minimum it required from a placing and open offer, heavily backed by directors and five investors.
Four of the miner's directors doubled or more than doubled their stake, while five investors are now significant shareholders with holdings of 4.4 per cent or higher."

Another issue that has recently happened to me is regarding "The Lounge" program. Just a few days ago I saw a ring being auctioned on The Lounge that looked like a ring I had already purchased on The Lounge previously. This Lounge program was titled "Refurbished Collection". When I looked at the details of the ring, it had the exact number of stones, the exact carat weight and everything was exactly the same as the one I had except for the item code. I contacted the Help Team by email and they got back to me a day later. I was told that "although the item you have bought is the same product, the code was changed because these items in the 'Refurbishment sale' are exempt from the price promise, due to the items in this hour having minor imperfections when returned from original sales. We are sorry but we are not able to authorise a price promise at this time on this item."

So here's my problem. A year ago I was told that I could not receive the price promise because an item I purchased was bought on RocksTV and The Lounge was a "clearance/last of stock" venue. So now I have an item on The Lounge that is the same item I purchased on The Lounge a few months ago and they are still telling me that they won't honor the price promise because these items were returned with imperfections. Are you kidding me? What are the pieces on The Lounge if not pieces that have been returned because of some type of imperfection or pale colors or no color change or they just have too many that are not selling? That is the chance you take when buying on The Lounge. You already know that the items may not be perfect, but that's why you are probably getting a better price. Although that theory has gone out the window with their new 30-day rule. Now items on The Lounge have to honor the last Rocks/Gems prices if it has been on those shows in the last 30 days. Again, I say, why would I want to pay an additional $50 to $200 more on something that was just on air 3 weeks ago for a lower price? To me, the "Refurbished Collection" is just another way they can get away with not honoring the price promise. Whether you changed the item code or not, it's still my ring and it's still the same item I bought on The Lounge and you should honor my price promise.

If you have no idea what the lowest price has been in the past, you may very well be paying $100 more than the person before you...For example, a 2.17ct AAA Tanzanite in 14k YG Solitaire (# FAPS18) sold on The Lounge for $249, then later was being sold on RocksTV for $549. That's a $300 price difference. If I was the person that bought that ring for $549, I would be choking right now. Another example just recently was a AAA Tanzanite 14k YG, 1.94ct ring that I know was $166 a few months ago. I know because I wanted it, but due to budget restrictions, I could not purchase it at the time. I never thought I would see it again this late in the game, but there it was on the Lounge. Now they would not go any lower than $250. That's almost $100 difference in price and they were trying to tell me that it was never that low. I want to re-iterate. When I can't get an item because of budget restraints, I mark down the date, show and price at the time and keep it on my computer. I hope that I may see it again in the future. If not, that's okay too. I am not making up these prices out of the clear blue sky. This has happened with many items now that I have tried to get back that were lower just a month or two ago. Sterling Silver items that were $68.00 a month ago are now $96.00.

A few dollars difference is one thing. A $100 to $300 difference it quite another. That's just the company trying to profit on your fears that Tanzanite will not be available for long...And unless you basically watch the programs 24/7 and have no life (like me) you won't see the lower prices to get the price promise. Making a profit is all well and good. Raising your prices by 50% or more on old stock is just not right. If the product didn't sell at the lower price what makes you think it will sell at a higher one? Because your trying to scare us into buying? Old stock is clearance. Drop the price, sell it out and get on to the new stock where you can bring in your increased prices.

Something else that has just come to light for me. I just realized by bringing up the item code on my Csarite ring that is "10,000 times rarer than a diamond" is they couldn't even put G-H color diamonds on the shoulder. Mine are only I-J and the clarity of the diamonds is I3 which is about as included as you can get before you go into commercial grade. Why the heck are you putting such poor quality diamonds on these rings that you keep bragging are so rare. The least you could have done is put G-H colored diamonds with i1 or i2 clarity. That's what the hosts keep telling us are in most of their gold rings. But yet in my "10,000 times rare than a diamond" Csarite ring they put the same low grade diamonds they put in their sterling silver jewelry. Anyone who had bought 10k gold Csarite better check on the quality of their diamonds in it. Don't assume they are G-H color and i1-2 clarity.

After watching these programs now for almost 2 years come July, 2014, I have an idea of what I am willing to pay for sterling silver and/or gold items. I already know that I will most likely not buy any more tanzanite because I see that they have raised their prices dramatically on items I know were lower just 4 weeks ago.

You need to know what your paying for and you need to have a number in your mind of what you want to pay and you need to do your research on Amazon, Ebay (be careful with Ebay, many fakes) or your local jeweler in regard to prices. You may also think of just buying a 5 carat loose stone on GemCollector and have a ring made. You'll save a lot of money that way, but make sure that whatever certificate you get states the grade. A Tanzanite ring I purchased for $199, my jeweler told me he would probably have sold it for about $350. So when you look at it that way, it's not that huge of a difference. But RocksTV/GemsTV are only giving you the highest price comparisons they can find to make you feel like your saving thousands of dollars.

I know I love Tanzanite. I purchased several rings in 10k and 14k. I would like a bracelet in 10k or 14k but I won't pay that much on one item. So my bracelet is in Sterling Silver. Unfortunately, even though it says it's AA Tanzanite. You can tell how much paler it is compared to my AA Tanzanites in my gold rings. If you're giving me AA Tanzanite, they should all be the same depth of color, no matter what medium is used. If you're going to use paler stones in Sterling Silver then don't tell me it's AA quality.

I am also peeved at how they have most of the Tanzanite Outlets, Clearance, Last of Stock Sale events in the middle of the night here for us on the U.S. East Coast when most of the country is asleep.

TIP: Ask the host if they can go down a bit more on an item you may want on The Lounge. You're not always getting the lowest they can go the first time around.....Do a little haggling. Some of the hosts are great and are willing to haggle and we have a good time of it and others just won't give you a pound back or even acknowledge your comments while one or two are so slow they make me crazy and they aren't any fun.

WATCH OUT FOR THE CARAT WEIGHT. I can't stress enough how you should make sure you know the size of the main stone. A 2.45 carat Tanzanite ring may only have .97 carat solitaire in it. Unless it's a solitaire, the carat weight they show at the top of the screen is the carat weight of all the gems in the ring. So a Tanzanite mixed with Topaz in the ring may be a 2.45 carat item, but the weight of the Tanzanite in the ring may only be .97carats.

And if some of you feel I am being unfair to the company, I'm sorry. But my answer to you would be they should not have started out RocksTV with such low prices as a "reel you in" tactic. I am conscious of how much I spend and the U.S. economy was not doing well when RocksTV came to America and we're still not out of a slow moving economy with our dollar losing value. And another 3 more years of our current president will probably do us in. If you can sell 30, $500 Diamond rings in 10 minutes and get $15,000, I really don't feel sorry for you. They can probably make up most of everyone's salary in just one day. Trust me, they are not selling at a loss. They would not be on air this long if they were. I don't feel sorry for them when I hear the host talking about how he bought a 6 carat Quad AAAA Tanzanite last year after he just auctioned and sold a 6 carat Triple AAA on air for $3,299.00. What does that tell you? The jewelry business is very lucrative and very competitive.

RocksTV, GemsTV and The Lounge used to be priced a bit better than other jewelry channels. They still are, but not as much. So you might as well shop around now. And if you are watching on the Television and they say everything is selling out. Not true. Just go on line to see how many pieces did not sell out.

I don't hate RocksTV. I am sure they are good people with good intentions and they do great charity work in the countries they source from. I just don't care for all of these "rules" they seem to be making up as they go along. I have purchased a few thousand dollars worth of rings for investment purposes for my grandson, but I had to go through a lot of rough to pick out the ones that were worth keeping. The pictures on the TV are not what you get. The sets are staged to make the gems darker or more brilliant than they will be when you get them. I wouldn't be surprised to find out they are using colored-infused lights to make the gems show deeper blues or pinks. And their quality control is not always what it should be. I received a ring that I really wanted and it arrived in the wrong size. The tag was my size, but the ring clearly was not and did not fit.

Good Luck and savvy shopping.

P.S. - this just happened to me today (4/26/2014) - 2 days ago there was a tanzanite ring I wanted to get but apparently there were only 2 left on The Lounge and I wasn't quick enough. Well, someone must have cancelled their order because today it showed up again and I wanted to purchase it. The ring sold 2 days ago for $184.00. Today, the host would not honor that price and would not go lower than $208.00. To some people, $24 may not seem a lot, and it's not that I couldn't afford it. It's the principal of the thing. Here's an item that obviously has not been on RocksTV or GemsTV in the last 30 days and yet she could not honor the Lounge price from 2 days ago on The Lounge. I just feel like they are making up these rules as they go along with no rhyme or reason.

Written on: 15/04/2014

This is the second time in 2 months that The Lounge has changed their format on line, along with GemsTV and RocksTV. I used to buy a lot on the Lounge but not any more. They have tried every way possible to keep the customer from having any control over what they buy.

On RocksTV in the U.S. or GemsTV on my computer, you would have an hour to decide if you wanted an item as long as it didn't sell out while it was on auction.

In the past, on The Lounge, I was able to place an item in my basket and have time to wait until I saw what the final price was. Sometimes it took 5 minutes, sometimes it took 30 minutes, depending on when the host brought it up "live" on screen to bring the price down. Then they changed the systems so you cannot keep any item in your basket for longer than 10 minutes. Now, they've changed it again, and you don't even have 10 minutes. I think if it's longer than 5 minutes, it comes out of your basket and you've lost the item. They say it's because people kept the items in their basket and others who wanted the item could not purchase them. That's fine. I understand. But it if comes out of my basket and goes back into the mix, I should be able to bid again if it's still there, especially if it's still there at the end of the show and it's not sold out. They make a big issue about how others are missing out, but have no options for me who still wants the item at the end of the show and it hasn't sold out.

The trade off when buying on The Lounge is that you're taking a chance that something you've been waiting for to come down in price may or may not be left to go on The Lounge. And sometimes, even if you happen to catch it on The Lounge, they may be returned pieces that are pale in color or diminished in quality with scratches or inclusions that should not be there.

I like to wear two rings on my left hand (sz 7 & sz 9). So I can buy 2 different sizes depending on what's available. Once you bid and place something in your basket, you can't bid on it again even in another size and they haven't fixed this problem. And on The Lounge there is no way of knowing if you picked a size that isn't there any more until it's too late. In their own way, they are forcing me to put my items on my credit card before I know the final price. The bottom line is that I should be able to bid on an item again even if it has been in my basket and taken out. If it's still available on the auction page, the system should allow me to place it in my basket again. If someone hasn't been quick enough to get it when it's back on the auction page, that's not my problem. And if it's available to them, it should still be available to me.

On RocksTV and GemsTV if an item hasn't sold out during auction and is still on the auction page on the web, you have up to an hour to decide if you may want it for that price. But if you placed it in your basket, it takes it out after 10 minutes or less. Why should it be taken out of my basket if there are pieces still available on the live website page and it hasn't sold out? They keep saying "the item will still be available on line up to an hour." They can't have their cake and eat it too. They can't keep making up all these rules and then contradict them when it's convenient only to them. If it's in my basket and the item hasn't sold out, then it should not be able to be removed from my basket..

Then on top of all of these changes, if anything on The Lounge has been auctioned on RocksTV or GemsTV in the last 30 days, they won't go below that price. So even if you already saw an item on The Lounge two weeks ago at a lower price, they won't honor that price if it was seen on Rocks or Gems and only one sold at a higher price. By the way, they haven't made up their minds if The Lounge is a clearance/last of stock venue or not; some hosts say yes, some say no, Help Team says yes it is; who am I to believe? And because of these indecisions, they won't honor their price promise on The Lounge. If some of the staff are saying that The Lounge is no longer a "clearance/last of stock" venue, then the price promise should be honored. If you're saying that the prices on The Lounge are no different than GemsTV or RocksTV, then why have it if we can't get a break on the prices?

No matter how often they tell you "we haven't raised our prices" like other jewelry channels have," it's not true. In regard to Anahi Ametrine, they recently had a showcase and not one of the rings sold out. That's because those of us who watch the show know that each of the rings they presented has been lower by at least $10 - $50 U.S. dollars just a month ago on rings that they supposedly purchased before Bolivia put their new laws in place. They are and have raised their prices on many of their items no matter how old the pieces are.

On a recent Tanzanite and Diamond Closeout Show (4/14/2014), only one of the items came down below any previous price it was at auction before. One or two items remained at the same price as before, but most were higher. For example, 1/2 carat Diamond wishbone design ring sold for $249 U.S. in this closeout show, yet it was just $169 U.S. on March 27th. That's $80 more in a closeout show than it was at regular auction. And be careful when you buy Bi-Color Tanzanite. The same rules apply to Bi-Color as regular Tanzanite colors. The darker Bi-colors are more rare and will hold their price better than paler Bi-color Tanzanite stones. Chameleon, Bi-Color, Peacock are all commercial names given to a Tanzanite stone that is not of the color quality and intensity of a regular Tanzanite stone. A dark Bi-color Tanzanite is beautiful but will not demand the price of a AAA Tanzanite gem. Several months ago I purchased the last Bi-color, 3-stone, ring for $299 and it was very pale. I returned it. A few weeks later it was back in the mix and the price came down to $199 (this was before the new rules kicked in). I know they lowered the price because of the pale color. They're telling us that Tanzanite has suddenly become scarce and so now they're justifying the higher prices on pieces that are 6 to 12 months old already.

Good Luck and make sure you keep an eye on the carat weight of what you're buying. A 2.10 carat Tanzanite ring may only have a .50 ct Tanzanite solitaire in it if it's surrounded by zircons..

Be careful with your Kunzites. You can't wear them in a lot of sunlight or they will eventually fade...Think about that when you're wearing your 12ct Kunzite that you paid $799 for....I don't think they tell you that at all when they're asking these high prices for Kunzite and Kunzite is not that rare. It can be found in several areas of the world.

Don't even get me started with the Csarite...If it's so rare, why do they have over 100 designs of it and it's not selling out? What they don't tell you is that it is difficult to see the color shift in small stones. You need a 3 carat stone or larger to really see the color shift. When they first aired Csarite, I didn't think I could ever afford one, the prices were so high. Then I accumulated several price promise refunds which I used on a Csarite ring that, at that time, seemed a good price at $249 with a tiny .66 carat stone in it. That was one of the lowest prices I had seen on a Csarite that I could afford. So I used my price promise credits and purchased it. Then, just the very next day, it came down to $189 U.S. A $60 drop in price. I was furious. Even though I received another price promise on that Csarite, I could have purchased it at the lower price and used my price promise refunds for something else.

Since then, I have actually purchased several Csarite rings with slightly higher carat weights at lower prices than my original purchase and my original purchase ended up on The Lounge and now they can't give it away because everyone wants at least 1 carat or higher stones so they are now overstocked on Csarite. The hosts pushed this stone and went on and on about how rare and priceless Csarite was and I thought if I waited any longer they would not have any left that I could afford. Then before you could sneeze, they now have at least 100 different designs for this rare stone that they made us believe would not be around for these prices much longer. Take care.

Written on: 25/03/2014

Was just watching RocksTV over here in U.S. and was shocked to see the price difference between 10k and 14k. The same carat weight Tanzanite Solitaire (2.25), with very close gram weight of gold, was $379 in 10k and $599 in 14k. I don't know about you but there is no way there is a $280 difference in the cost of the gold content.....and they were not new designs...

Kimmbo1234's reply to Kathy1225's Comment

Written on: 01/04/2014

Well Done you, I blindly buy from Gems TV and have never checked the prices. I will pay more attention in future thank you :)

“Very hit and miss.”

Written on: 27/02/2014 by peevedisanunderstatement (15 reviews written)

I've had dealings with this company for well over a year and sadly the experience has been very hit and miss. When I first started shopping with them I had to send 5 rings back in a row due to poor quality. I wasn't very happy as returning rings can be very expensive as they also have to be insured. I was determined never to shop with them again, I even posted my experience on their facebook page only to have certain posts removed. I got suckered back into buying though, unfortunately TV… Read Full Review

Kathy1225's Response to peevedisanunderstatement's Review

Written on: 06/03/2014

Hello,
I totally agree with you. I have been watching our version, RocksTV, in the U.S. for almost 2 years since they came on air. It too has been very hit and miss. I have multiple rings in 10k that I have purchased for investment purposes and saving for my grandson for him to do as he wishes someday. Let me tell you, its taken a lot of orders for me to accumulate what I have purchased and what I considered to be good quality. I have returned many more than I purchased for the same reasons as you stated. Specifically, I have been trying to purchase one or two Ceylon Sapphire rings for my collection, but out of the 7 I ordered in the last few months, I only kept one. I know that Ceylons are not all deeply saturated, but come on, anyone sending it out can just take a look at them and see that they were half blue and half clear. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see it. I will be joining reviewcentre and I have my own observations I will be adding. Thanks for your review. It's good to know someone else has noticed the same issues.

“Horrid customer service. Rude and rushed.”

Written on: 04/02/2014

Horrid customer service. Rude and rushed… Read Full Review

“gems tv you are great”

Written on: 31/01/2014 by madthorn (1 review written)

just recived my silver AA tanzanite ring,am so dlighted cant stop looking at it. have always wanted to buy tanzanite but never thought 1 could afford it.this was so affordable and really good quality. am addicted to gems tv cant stop watching in case 1 miss something. The delivery was good and fast too.there was nothing 1 didnt like about this ring… Read Full Review

Jeff1968's Response to madthorn's Review

Written on: 08/08/2014

Im a customer of gems for 3 yrs, please be carefull, all there tanzanite is not great, I to also brought a silver AA tanzanite trilogy recently, but the colour was more like ungraded, very pale...I have in the past had beautiful AA tanzanite ... a lot of customers at the moment seem to also be having grading issues with the tanzanite they have brought ..
I hope you continue to have lovely gemstone items

“Very Impressed”

Written on: 09/01/2014

Delighted with first purchase clarity and colour great size perfect-chrome diopside ring service and price great-no hassles no complaints will be buying more… Read Full Review

“More than I ever expected”

Written on: 09/01/2014 by Deedee52 (1 review written)

Unbelievable, outstanding and beyond what I could ever imagine, this is what I thought of my ring , the first time I have purchased from Gems and it will not be my last in fact I am going broke as I am addicted to your channel and products. The prices are incredible i cannot see how Gems could possibly do these wonderful prices, also the gifts that come with the purchase such as the Little Book of Gemstones , ring sizing band and the Scoop booklet. Once again thank you, please continue the… Read Full Review

“happy and unhappy at same time ”

Written on: 12/12/2013 by catgem (1 review written)

Got Rajasthan fantastic but when I open one of the secret Santa bag a stone is missing from a earring its just a ringwith no stone very unhappy but to send back cost me more money and would have to send all the bag back not called them may tonight when I get my free calls… Read Full Review

“Gems tv or Nat Gio Gem tv ?”

Written on: 06/12/2013

Why do we need to be told over and over again where the gems come from , how they are found and we keep getting bashed over the head time and time again with the same rubbish OMG !!! And really who cares there are three things we need to know and they are how much stock , size if its a ring , and most important the price . And why are these crazy presenters so over the top all the time i mean come on they go on about a 30 pound hour ok but every item they go daft about we should not be doing… Read Full Review

Eeasp's Comment

Written on: 12/12/2013

Some people find the mini documentaries interesting and in a day where people are more and more against factories and chemicals and mass produced items Gems TV are proud when they produce something natural and in a sustainable manner. I'm not saying all their product are but it's nice to see a company try. If you don't want to watch those bits then turn over to one of the hundred or so other TV channels or go onto their Gemporia website and buy there instead.

Sidley2112's Comment

Written on: 13/12/2013

Thanks for your reply I know there are other channels , turn the TV off ect .
But the point I wanted to make was yes the mini doc's are interesting to some , but the same ones over and over again I mean come on already !!! .
The work they are doing is great and yes it is good to see a company try hard for the environment , but at the end of the day its for the people who unearth the gems .
Plus at the end of day they are first and foremost a shopping cannel .

“New Rings”

Written on: 06/12/2013 by eeasp (1 review written)

I am female and 27 and always review search sites before buying online. Gems TV seem to have a mix of reviews. Mine is positive. I was a first time buyer and went for 2 rings, both silver rings, one set with peridot and one set with sapphire. I love both. Fantastic for the price I paid for them (£20 and £15 both on clearance). If you're looking for perfect clarity, perfect faceting and perfect shape for £20 then your expectations are ridiculous. I have one £750 sapphire ring I received… Read Full Review

“stunning blue diamond silver ring”

Written on: 06/12/2013

Just received my wow factor ring today, silver with blue and white diamonds, were amazed at how much bigger it was that i thout, sparkles like a £1000.00 ring and it cost me £45, i have my eye on another blue diamond ring and will definitely buy it now i know the quality of the ring am the proud owner of… Read Full Review