DeLonghi DEC180E Reviews

• Permanent Drain Facility
  • IP24 Splash Proof Protection
  • Quiet Operation

DeLonghi DEC180E

“We have had the dehumidifier for over two years. It...”

Written on: 06/02/2010

We have had the dehumidifier for over two years. It was bought for use after the floods of 2007. Not only has it dried the house out, after all the re-plastering etc, but it continues to serve well in drying washing and maintaining a comfortable ambiance.

We were so satisfied with the product my brother in law bought one for his house, which was inherently damp. He too has had noticeable results with increased air quality. Good product and a reasonable price.

DeLonghi DEC180E

“I bought the DeLonghi DEC180E 400P Pump System...”

Written on: 06/08/2009

I bought the DeLonghi DEC180E 400P Pump System dehumidifier almost two years ago on sale. It has never really worked properly (it didn't pump into the sump pump where we ran the tubing to) and it was very hard to set the settings. I had a plumber and a handyman to both try to help me with the settings. Then I found out the fan was only running and the pump never has worked. I called customer service and was told the unit was actually four years old, guess that is why it was on sale. I wasted… Read Full Review

DeLonghi DEC180E

“We live in a Victorian Terraced House and have been...”

Written on: 23/01/2009 by gertalife (1 review written)

We live in a Victorian Terraced House and have been having problems during the winter months with musty smells in one of the bedrooms, condensation streaming down the bedroom windows and even the toilet cistern every morning and mould growing not only around windows and up the exterior walls, but also in random places such as the slats under the pine beds, backs of furniture, shoes and leather jackets in the wardrobe, CD and DVD inserts, folded up items such as pushchairs and curtains, so all… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
DeLonghi DEC180E

“new DeLonghi DEC180E never worked, displayed incorrect...”

Written on: 16/11/2008 by mnemtsev (1 review written)

new DeLonghi DEC180E never worked, displayed incorrect temperature and humidity. Never collected any drop of water. Going to change to another make!… Read Full Review

DeLonghi DEC180E

“I have had the DeLonghi DEC 180 E Dehumidifier just...”

Written on: 13/06/2007 by WithoutBreakfast (2 reviews written)

I have had the DeLonghi DEC 180 E Dehumidifier just over three weeks now and already I can't believe the difference it has made. It extracts 18 litres of water a day and to be honest with you I did not think I would ever fill it but you would be surprised how much moisture is in your home after cooking, washing and so forth.

For best results close all windows and open all internal doors and because of the fan it is able to extract water from all over the house. Also if you leave it on all the… Read Full Review

Telsreviews's Response to WithoutBreakfast's Review

Written on: 24/08/2007

I found this review helpful because... I'm getting one and I'm glad it's got a good review.