Janome Harmony 2039 Reviews

Thread Cutting: Manual
Technical Features
Twin Needle for 2-Color Sewing: With Twin Needle
Easy Button Hole: With Easy Button Hole

“I have had this machine for aprox three years now and...”

Written on: 25/02/2010

I have had this machine for aprox three years now and it has served me well!

One downside for me was that there is no foot presure changer so it makes working with heavy and quilted fabrics very difficult, but for the day to day, dress making, soft furishings etc its a great lttle buy.

Also the markings on the dials for stitch and length have started to wear off I don't use it that much so I am a little surprised!! I probably would have been prevented if it came with a hard cover.

All in all… Read Full Review

“I think the Janome Harmony 2039 is a great machine for...”

Written on: 01/12/2008 by savialexei (1 review written)

I think the Janome Harmony 2039 is a great machine for schools for sheving study
I can work with thick materials like leather and so on
-… Read Full Review