The Highway Man Eastmoor, Chesterfield Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

The Highway Man Eastmoor, Chesterfield - Ask a question now

“I am an American and love it here but I long for more...”

Written on: 29/03/2010

I am an American and love it here but I long for more traditional American foods like steak and potatoes. This place gives me a decent flame grilled steak dinner for around £16-£25 (sans achohol). I've tried several other places and paid much much more for shoe leather with fancy sauce. I'm not that into chewing tough beef so when I found this place I was thrilled. I try to go here once or twice a month. The staff are very friendly and the place is well kept… Read Full Review

“This was a rather disappointing meal and I was hoping...”

Written on: 26/02/2007 by janeyjenko (13 reviews written)

This was a rather disappointing meal and I was hoping that the food could have matched the wonderful d cor and promising menu, but I am sad to say I will not be visiting again.

The menu looked promising, but I was bemused by the Haddock Fish Cakes with 'Hens Egg', Ok so it could have been quail, duck, ostrich but as there was no other eggs on the menu, there appeared to be no real reason to mention it!

We ordered Boeuf Bourguignon, and Burger with Hand Cooked Chips.
I love to eat out, but… Read Full Review