World Industries High Octane Deck Reviews

World Industries High Octane Deck - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for World Industries High Octane Deck

World Industries High Octane Deck
World Industries High Octane Deck

“The World Industries High Octane Deck is okay but...”

Written on: 15/04/2008

The World Industries High Octane Deck is okay but thats about all i can say. Im not keen on the design and its all a bit boring for me personally. There really isnt much to say other than its a middle of the road nothing special skate board… Read Full Review

“I got my World Industries High Octane Deck for about...”

Written on: 02/08/2004 by matt 33 (1 review written)

I got my World Industries High Octane Deck for about £60 and the day I got it, it broke. I tried to ollie over a funbox (which I can) but came up short (because of the weight) and broke the tail… Read Full Review

“I bought this deck about 6 months ago. Its OK at first...”

Written on: 17/01/2004 by Mackerel farmer (2 reviews written)

I bought this deck about 6 months ago. Its OK at first but when you keep using it, it gets rubbish. Its too heavy, rubbish concave and as soon as you boardslide all the graphics come off so it's a ghastly blank for double the price of a southstar. Just go buy a southstar blank for half the price as thats what im gonna go do!… Read Full Review

Mackerel Farmer's Response to Mackerel farmer's Review

Written on: 19/01/2004

Hello me again, My deck has a great big crack in it now. If you have already got a WI deck and feel the same, i'll give you a hint...tighten the trucks real tight cus the board gets better flip but still no good.
<br>Chao!