IBM PC 300GL Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

IBM PC 300GL - Ask a question now

IBM PC 300GL

“My grandpa gave me an old 300GL computer. It worked...”

Written on: 26/04/2008

My grandpa gave me an old 300GL computer. It worked fine, but it was slow. I thought that it was just awesome that you could do so many awesome things with it.
I would like to know where I can get another one of these fine computers with an upgraded hard drive and Windows XP Professional. Otherwise, that computer was like, an extremely awesome computer. I would say that it's a 10, well recommend IBM Personal Computer 300GL… Read Full Review

IBM PC 300GL

“I bought this computer used few years ago. ”

Written on: 23/02/2007 by photoman (62 reviews written)

I bought this computer used few years ago.
The reason why I purchased this computer is because I wanted to have the original IBM.

My computer is in desktop case (there is also version available in tower case).
PC300GL came with Celeron, Pentium II and Pentium III CPUs, my computer has Intel Pentium II 350MHZ.
There are a lot of variations of this computer with different motherboard configurations, some of these features may be optional: 2-3 memory slots, AGP slot, NIC, built in sound card and… Read Full Review