Thierry Mugler Ice Men Reviews

• Strength of Scent

Thierry Mugler Ice Men - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Thierry Mugler Ice Men

Thierry Mugler Ice Men

“I tended to wear it when I was meeting my girlfriend...”

Written on: 28/06/2007 by italian tony (3 reviews written)

I tended to wear it when I was meeting my girlfriend or going somewhere special, but I have got to like Thierry Mugler Ice Men aftershave so much, that I find I'm wearing it all the time… Read Full Review

Thierry Mugler Ice Men

“I have used Mugler products for men for a number of...”

Written on: 24/04/2007 by DavidMul (1 review written)

I have used Mugler products for men for a number of years now, and found Cologne to be a good fragrance for everyday wear. A*Men has always been a favourite of mine, with that unique blend of notes; strong, but just holding back from being too overpowering. B*Men was always a little on the heavy side for me, but nevertheless a good fragrance in its own right. What, in my opinion was missing from the range was something that obviously belonged to the Thierry Mugler family, but was light… Read Full Review

Thierry Mugler Ice Men

“Myself and my husband were handed this tested whilst...”

Written on: 22/02/2007 by AndreaG (242 reviews written)

Myself and my husband were handed this tested whilst out shopping. The only Thierry Mugler scent that I have tested in the past is Angel, which although lovely it a little strong for me.
However, Ice Men is a very light, refreshing and aquatic Mens EDT which I have to say is very pleasant indeed. It certainly does not have the signature of Angel but I think it would be hard to find someone who didn't like this Mens EDT as it is completely inoffensive.
I will be asking that my husband use the… Read Full Review