The Backyardigans Reviews

The Backyardigans - Ask a question now

“My daughter LOVES the Backyardigans! it's exposing her...”

Written on: 09/02/2009

My daughter LOVES the Backyardigans! it's exposing her to different music styles and I love that! Plus the characters really use their imaginations and show how "real" make-believe can be! This show is great for kids!… Read Full Review

“The Backyardigans is a cute show for small kids. one...”

Written on: 19/01/2009 by webfoot121370 (1 review written)

The Backyardigans is a cute show for small kids. one of the characters cannot say its R's correctly and it seems hard to understand and explain to little kids why it talks the way it does. We are trying to teach kids proper english and speaking and it does not help when the tv promotes speech that is hard to understand for kids… Read Full Review

“Our 3-year-old daughter began watching and dancing to...”

Written on: 20/02/2007 by theshootist (92 reviews written)

Our 3-year-old daughter began watching and dancing to "The Backyardigans" when she was almost 2 and absolutely loves them!
I've been subjected to everything from "Blues Clues" to "Barney" and I must admit that the original music on this program is quite catchy and infectious.
The show centers around a group of five computer-generated, childlike creatures that have imaginary adventures in their backyard set to song and dance.
I highly reccomend this show for any children… Read Full Review

252776_Anonymous101's Response to theshootist's Review

Written on: 21/02/2007

I have never seen the The Backyardigans, but it sounds like great fun. I will look out for future broadcasts! Many thanks.