Internet Cashback Reviews - www.internetcashback.co.uk

Internet Cashback - www.internetcashback.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Internet Cashback - www.internetcashback.co.uk

Internet Cashback - www.internetcashback.co.uk

“still waiting for cashback”

Written on: 08/07/2013

emails and messages ignored, so after almost 3 years as a member to build up the £40 cashback needed before they pay out, it seems like a wasted effort. I also noticed much better cashback deals elsewhere. I honestly don't believe the positive reviews for this site and wished I had not taken any notice of them. If I could give zero stars, I would have. Sadly, the minimum was 1… Read Full Review

Cornishrose's Comment

Written on: 20/03/2014

Ditto - still waiting for cashback - ignored emails - As they are closing in a few months I dont think we will see our money! :(

“Cowboy company???”

Written on: 09/02/2013 by Clanix22 (1 review written)

I've been a member of Internet Cashback for 5 years and have just reached the £40 confirmed limit to enable me to receive my first Cashback. However, although I gave carefully followed the instructions on the website in order to do this, I have still not received the money nearly a month later. I have emailed them, tweeted and sent a message on their Facebook page but I have been ignored. I'm feeling like this is not a genuine site and I've been completely wasting my time. I'm very… Read Full Review

“I've been using internetcashback for some time now and...”

Written on: 28/03/2010 by Dorris M (1 review written)

I've been using internetcashback for some time now and believe it to be one of the best, if not the best cashback site on the web. It's the only site that I know that gives it's users £10 cashback for free, and it's the only site I know that know pays out quickly. Believe me, I've come across some dreadful cashback sites which have people waiting nearly two months for their money. Internetcash has also been featured in the media and is recognised nationwide as a reputable and highly rewarding… Read Full Review

“I've been a member of Internet Cashback for about a...”

Written on: 06/02/2010

I've been a member of Internet Cashback for about a year. It took a while for me to save up the cash back (I don't spend a great deal of money!) but when I reached the £40 point, I quickly recieved the money from them. In fact it came through within a matter of days. The website is very user friendly and I get regular monthly statements. You just need to click on the tracker window (to sign in so they know what you are buying) before you buy anything. It's no bother and I find I do it… Read Full Review

“I bought an item through CD Wow and got my cashback in...”

Written on: 17/12/2007

I bought an item through CD Wow and got my cashback in my account in 2 days so really quick… Read Full Review

“A friend of mine told me about internet cashback, and...”

Written on: 16/10/2007 by Gloria1504 (35 reviews written)

A friend of mine told me about internet cashback, and I had a look at the site somewhat sceptically. I was certain there would be a catch as I had previously signed up for a similar type of website called www.ShoppersDicsountsAndRewards.co.uk which, in my opinion, did turn out too good to be true, because although the cashback you earned looked great, you actually had to pay a monthly fee to join them, in the hope that your cashback would outweigh your payment.

NOT with www.internetcashback… Read Full Review

Sssumo's Response to Gloria1504's Review

Written on: 17/10/2007

Sounds very much like quidco to which I registered to but never used, though reviews for quidco are very good too

“I discovered the Internet Cashback...”

Written on: 13/12/2006 by Instructions Ignored (3 reviews written)

I discovered the Internet Cashback (www.internetcashback.co.uk) website when surfing the Review Centre by stumbling on an advert promising me a free £10 + further cashback for buying Barclays financial products. It sounded too good to be true so somewhat sceptically I clicked on the advert to find out more.

This took me through to the Internet Cashback website that then displayed a selection of offers from Barclays with varying degrees of cashback available per offer. The £50 home insurance… Read Full Review