London, Science Museum Reviews

London, Science Museum - Ask a question now

“The interactive area very interesting”

Written on: 07/06/2015 by NavinK (4 reviews written)

Because I had guests from overseas I had to go again to the Science Museum. Didn't changed a lot, but the interactive area for kids, and why jot for adults (I loved it) is really worth the visit. And it is good to relax sometimes in a museum, away from Internet & smartphones:) Give ti a try, is relaxing and educational!… Read Full Review

“Veeeeeeeeeeeeery nice....”

Written on: 22/09/2014 by grteixeira (6 reviews written)

The overall experience was very positive, although as a science lover, I expected something more! Still worth a visit though… Read Full Review

“Sadly a bit disappointed”

Written on: 09/09/2014 by Angels Sin (88 reviews written)

I went here recently, recalling fond memories of visiting as a kid, but I have to be honest, I was a little disappointing. The building is nice, but extremely hot during the summer. The lay out was a little confusing at times, not just in terms of working your way around the building, but certain exhibits that had been clumped together that seemed to not really belong alongside. We did love the interactive area, really good fun for kids, educational and seemed popular. We stopped for lunch in… Read Full Review