Latifs, Newcastle Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Latifs, Newcastle - Ask a question now

“We use Latifs for meetings as well as quick curry -...”

Written on: 21/04/2008 by mfssweep1 (1 review written)

We use Latifs for meetings as well as quick curry - normally hotter spice than normally get elsewhere but once you know this you can request a different base sauce. Very good prices as well… Read Full Review

“I tend to go to Latif's about once a month on average;...”

Written on: 17/02/2007 by fryera2 (16 reviews written)

I tend to go to Latif's about once a month on average; usually after a night on the beer, and although it is quite far away from my usual drinking haunts, it is well worth the effort to get up there.

I can honestly say, that in all the time I have been going there, I have never had a bad meal, and it is quite reasonably priced.

I have been to pretty much every curry house in Newcastle, and Latifs is definitely my favourite!… Read Full Review