Indesit UFAN400 Reviews

Other
Overall Width: 23.62 in.
Overall Depth: 25.83 in.
Overall Height: 68.9 in.

“I bought an Indesite UFAN 400 Upright freezer to...”

Written on: 13/12/2009

I bought an Indesite UFAN 400 Upright freezer to replace a very old chest freezer. I shopped around to find one I could keep in my garage. I was told by the Store (Comet) that the Indesit UFAN400 was ideal, I also asked to see the manual to check this out. There is nothing in the manual regarding room temperatures !

A friend told me that this freezer cannot be kept in a garage as the temperature has to be +10 - 38 deg. I rang Indesit and they confirmed this so we decided we would move… Read Full Review

“like this indesit ufan400 a lot. recent refurb of our...”

Written on: 30/05/2008

like this indesit ufan400 a lot. recent refurb of our kitchen needed a new freezer. this indesit does the trick 130% and more, love the price, value for money excellent and good capacity. ice cream filled already by my kids!… Read Full Review