Flora 2000 Reviews - www.flora2000.com

Flora 2000 www.flora2000.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Flora 2000 www.flora2000.com

Flora 2000 www.flora2000.com

“disappointing, unrelable, worst experiance, dont waste...”

Written on: 20/08/2014 by xiRobertson112 (1 review written)

Mark: Hello, I am here to answer your questions about our floral service. you: HI, IS ANY ONE THERE Mark: Hi Mark: How may I assist you with our floral service? you: when are you going to deliver 1364124 Mark: Please give me a moment, while I check on that. Mark: The correct details were received after our outlet had closed for the day yesterday so we have sent them the details and have asked them to proceed with the delivery as soon as possible. We are just following up with the outlet… Read Full Review

“BY FAR THE MOST RIDICULOUS ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE...”

Written on: 06/06/2014 by Kaitlin195 (1 review written)

1- Missed Delivery Deadline 2- Never update you on status; I had to put 1000 calls and emails and live chats 3- Unacceptable pretexts for delays 4- All they answer with is: we will inform our outlet and update you accordingly and they almost never do it until you call back 5- When you call and express your disappointment the majority doesn't even bother to apologize 6- TO MAKE IT WORSE THEY CONFIRMED DELIVERY WHICH WAS NOT CASE until four hours later 7- They spoiled the surprise given the… Read Full Review

“BEWARE”

Written on: 18/05/2014 by Abbott109 (1 review written)

I place an order with them on the 10/05/2014 and was assured a 24 hours delivery service.The order was delivered on the 14/05/14 and I requested a cancellation and refund beforehand based on the fact that Flora 2000 decided to alter my order by a replacement without my consent on the 13/05 and did not deliver the item on time like advertise on thei website. Furthermore, I understand Flora2000 sells Fine Florals service! My order was delivered 3 days late and in a piteful state!! I will not… Read Full Review

“I am more than Happy”

Written on: 16/04/2014 by robertgarcia (1 review written)

I just became a grandfather! My daughter and son-in-law work in Chonburi in Thailand. My wife sent flowers to them on the arrival of our grand daughter through Flora2000. They received the flowers the very next day and our daughter was so touched that we could be a part of their happiness at such a time. We are very happy with the service we got. Garcia Family… Read Full Review

“DISAPPOINTED”

Written on: 10/03/2014 by Badarrangement (1 review written)

The arrangement was days late, roses and chocolate were delivered in a Tara Courier Panel Van in the boiling sun, from (over 200 miles) Kingston to Montego Bay. Clearly there was no a/c as the roses wilted and the chocolate was mush. So with this in mind 30 % OFF is a great deal from anywhere else. Frankly speaking, at this point even if it were free your company would still be greeted with the middle finger. There is just no excuse for taking people's money with claims to execute orders which… Read Full Review

“Buyer Beware !”

Written on: 18/02/2014

They do not deliver what they promise, it was the biggest mistake to trust them with delivering flowers for my mothers 70th Birthday... She is still waiting for them and the day has come and gone for her.... How to ruin a wonderful family moment....... 1 star is too much a rating for them… Read Full Review

Dear Customer,

We are extremely sorry for the entire incident. To resolve the issue for you, please provide us the flo order number or the email address use while placing the order.

Jacquic1's Comment

Written on: 19/02/2014

I have left numerous emails and phone calls and no one bothered to respond.... Why do you care now? Order number is - 1326290 and thanks to your company my mother went flowerless for her birthday.. I did however contact a local flower shop the following day who personally delivered the flowers and even managed to take a photo of her receiving them for me - now that is customer service and she has a big smile, but no thanks to your sham of a company. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Hi,
This is regarding your order number 1326290 for Glenis .
We apologize sincerely that we were unable to reply to your emails on time.

We had canceled your order and reversed the authorized charges so you will not be charged for it.

Warm Regards,
Flora2000

“Be aware of this site!”

Written on: 16/02/2014

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my love on February 14, today is February 16 and still no flowers were delivered. I even got a notice from them that the flowers were delivered. I am utterly disappointed in this service even though it's probably not actually his fault. Anyone reading this, and expecting service outside of the US, be aware!!! To Flora2000, I'm gonna make it my life task to take your site down unless I get a full refund!!! My order # is 1320489… Read Full Review

Hi,

This is regarding your order number 1320489 for Pantaree.

We apologize for the disappointment caused due to the non delivery of your order. This was a rare instance where in our services failed to meet your expectations and assure you this would not be a cause for complaint in future.

While we cannot make up for the lost moment we have canceled the order as requested and we have reversed the authorized amount which will reflect in your credit card account within 3-4 business days.

Please be assured that there are no cancellation fees.

As a gesture of goodwill, we have emailed you a $10 discount coupon for your next order with us.

Flora2000

“LATE, NO HELP FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE”

Written on: 15/02/2014

DO NOT EVEN CONSIDER GOING THROUGH THIS SCAMMING WEBSITE. MY ORDER WAS LATE (5 DAYS), THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS ALMOST NON-EXISTENT, AND IT IS HARD TO GET A REFUND; ALMOST NO OPTION TO DO SO. THE ONLY WAY TO GET IT IS IF YOU GET HOLD OF THIS ONLINE REPS OR PHONE REPS...GOOD LUCK WITH THAT! YOU'LL GET BETTER CHANCES OF SEEING EXTRA TERRESTRIALS THAN THAT! TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE… Read Full Review

Dear Customer,

We are extremely sorry for the entire incident. To resolve the issue for you, please provide us the order number or the email address use while placing the order.

“flora2000 scam! scammers!”

Written on: 15/02/2014

Me too is a victim of flora2000. No delivery at all. they spoiled my valentines surprise for my wife, stay away from flora2000 and its mastermind. Chat support takes around 30 mins to respond. no email response. When I call the phone nobody answers. Answers in chat support are obviously scripted and no assurance at all, as they keep telling me we will email you once delivery has been completed. I ordered it Feb 13 and next day delivery as they promised, today is Feb 15 in the Philippinees and… Read Full Review

Wacarpentero's Comment

Written on: 19/02/2014

i would appreciate if you can tell me how is the refund process..no need to deliver..too late

Dear Customer,

We are able to reply you with the refund only if we have the order number.

We once again request you to provide us the order number to get locate this order in our system.

Wacarpentero's Comment

order # 1324202...no deliveries as of today

“Timely delivery and the flowers looked great”

Written on: 12/02/2014 by Moly_Cecil (1 review written)

A friend of mine suggested Flora2000 to me as I wished to send flowers to my mother for her birthday in Australia. I wasn't too comfortable with the idea of buying flowers online. However my friend coaxed me into believing that this particular site is reliable enough. I browsed through the website and chose one bouquet. Found it a little difficult to navigate through the site but was very satisfied with their customer service. The flowers arrived on time, my mother sent me a picture of the… Read Full Review

“Great quality, delivered on time. ”

Written on: 30/12/2013 by Stephen_V (1 review written)

I rarely write reviews on any product or service. I ordered flowers to be sent to my girlfriend in the Phillipines the day before Christmas (late to do that, right..), I was assured they would arrive on the 26th in the Phillipines. After my order I read some mixed reviews and got nervous about the product and service of this company. However, the flowers arrived, on time and looked exactly the same as the picture on the Internet. They were packaged beautifully and I will conclude with saying… Read Full Review

Richardfullham's Response to Stephen_V's Review

Written on: 03/01/2014

Hi,

Thank you very much for appreciating our services. It exhorts us to serve you better.

We will continue to provide you with amazing designs and the finest of quality along with every floral arrangement.

Our personalized service by highly trained floral experts will always be available to you 24x7.

As a gesture of goodwill please use the coupon SALEGD5 to get $5 off on any product.

Thank you for being with us.

“No Delivery”

Written on: 30/11/2013 by James3833 (1 review written)

I never write reviews on the internet. This is my first one with respect to any internet device. I had an Orchid order to be delivered in Argentina. I oder with a 15-day advance. They calmed to confirm my credit card information by phone. 4 days before delivery their website confirmed that delivery would be made. It was not. They never called me (even though they had my phone number to confirm payment), never sent an email and their website contented to show that delivery was scheduled. Their… Read Full Review

Richardfullham's Response to James3833's Review

Flora2000

“My friend says, "the flowers were very beautiful"”

Written on: 20/11/2013 by Romanova (1 review written)

After ordering flowers this Halloween, I started to get worried that they should be worth the money i spent . The flowers were very beautiful, that was the feedback given by my close friend in Utah. They are much better than the ones that i sent last year from local florist!… Read Full Review

“Very Professional and I would use them again”

Written on: 09/10/2013 by Pavlova88 (1 review written)

We ordered flowers for China and did not realize it was a holiday there. They e-mailed us back and explained the situation and gave us options of when we could send the flowers and made recommendations letting us know when the freshets flowers would be available. That is highly appreciated… Read Full Review

“very nice website, a little over priced items but worth ”

Written on: 26/09/2013 by marx72 (1 review written)

You have a nice variety of flowers and gifts and hampers but i think it is a little over priced but worth it. Nice flowers received by my sister. I would recommend your website and use it again and would look for better deals so that it comes to my budget. … Read Full Review

“My wife was very pleased. Service is good.”

Written on: 16/09/2013 by williammondone (1 review written)

First time I haved used Flora. My wife was very pleased with her unusual oriental display.I went online to find a new flower supplier after being let down by the company I always use,the flowers have been replaced 3times and are still not what I feel are except able ,so the reason for looking else where.The web site was easy to use with a good selection and all prices,what I liked most was being informed about the delivery slot,and then another email when they had been delivered,what more could… Read Full Review

“Good Quality & nicely delivered, really impressed”

Written on: 09/09/2013 by RGilbert (1 review written)

My sister sent me some flowers via Flora2000, I was really impressed. I have tried about 3-4 online flower companies and had varying problems, of one sort of another. So, based on the flowers I received, I placed my next order with them. I was pleased, no problems, correctly delivered, of appropriate value, fresh and of good quality - unfortunately not the colors I was expecting, and somewhat dissimilar to the image. However, on balance, the best I have found for online flowering ordering so… Read Full Review

Richardfullham's Response to RGilbert's Review

Dear RGilbert,

Thank you for appreciating our services. Please understand there might be slight substitutions in the color and looks of the arrangement due to availability of flowers in certain areas.

Overall we try to make the arrangements as similar as possible.

Flora2000.

“Pleasant Bouquet & Lasting Impression”

Written on: 06/09/2013 by adorris (1 review written)

I was impressed by that the Customer Service person was quick to revert to me when the delivery could not be made but even more impressed when she came up with a solution to meet the deadline via a local florist. So thank you for the excellent service rendered. My colleague received the bouquet and was pleasantly surprised. Thank you Flora … Read Full Review

Richardfullham's Response to adorris's Review

Dear ADorris,

Thank you very much for appreciating our impeccable services. It exhorts us to serve you better.

We will continue to provide you with amazing design and finest quality along with every floral arrangement.

Our personalized service by highly trained floral experts will always be available to you 24 x 7.

Flora2000

“Splendid bouquet, on time,no fuss. Highly recommended!”

Written on: 04/09/2013 by janemathew (1 review written)

When I can't be in the country and need to acknowledge a family celebration, this is the site that I can turn to, and know I can trust. And i recommend flora2000. Thanks again. … Read Full Review

Richardfullham's Response to janemathew's Review

Flora2000

“FLORA will be my only CHOICE to get flowers now onwards”

Written on: 02/09/2013 by Erikgomez (1 review written)

It was my First Experience with FLORA 2000.Well lemme share what my fiance said to me when he received his Birthday Flowers from Flora : "Darling ..your lovely flowers made my day".nJoy in his voice gave me a great sense of satisfaction.Thanks alotttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...FLORA will be my only CHOICE to get flowers now onwards… Read Full Review

Richardfullham's Response to Erikgomez's Review