Kenwood Chef KM001 Reviews

• Service & Support

Kenwood Chef KM001 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Kenwood Chef KM001

Kenwood Chef KM001

“I am so disappointed with the Kenwood Chef Titanium...”

Written on: 08/02/2011 by handbagsguide (4 reviews written)

I am so disappointed with the Kenwood Chef Titanium 010! After using the same Magimix for 25 years I got the Kenwood because it should be better for cake making. What a let down! It is really fiddly to use, the user manuals give no useful information. When I do make anything the mixture stays on the beater, which is really hard to clear. I really regret not getting another Magimix… Read Full Review

Kenwood Chef KM001

“My mum had previously used a Magimix food processor...”

Written on: 16/11/2010

My mum had previously used a Magimix food processor for 40 years, which was bomb proof (the modern Magimix is terrible she said, with a cheap plastic bowl that is not robust). She uses it almost every day to make bread, cakes etc, so can be regarded as a fairly heavy duty user. Compared to her old Magimix, she says the on/off button is flimsy plastic that will not hold up to much wear; I also notice the see-through plastic lid that covers the bowl is made of a plastic that will snap easily. In… Read Full Review

Kenwood Chef KM001

“There is something special about having a 'Kenwwod...”

Written on: 03/11/2010 by perrywinkle9 (1 review written)

There is something special about having a 'Kenwwod Chef.' Some of my earliest kitchen memories involve using one to make cakes at my Gran's house. Ever since I was young any kitchen that I have been in that doesn't have one has seemed incomplete.

I was lucky to receive a 'Kenwood Chef Classic' for Christmas last year and it has quickly become the most used food preparation tool in my kitchen. The 'Chef' is a great looking machine and has the same basic design as was used in the 1950's. The… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Kenwood Chef KM001

“It is a real shame I think, the Kenwood Chef KM001 is...”

Written on: 15/09/2008 by ddunkling (2 reviews written)

It is a real shame I think, the Kenwood Chef KM001 is actually a good machine - but the Kenwood Customer Service is just so poor. I struggle to get my calls returned and when I speak to them I have dealt with some unhelpful and also some rude staff. This is enough to make me not buy Kenwood again… Read Full Review