Kenwood SJ980 Eon Reviews

Water Level Indicator: With Indicator
On/Off Light Indicator: With On/Off Light Indicator
Automatic shut-off: With Automatic Shut-Off

Kenwood SJ980 Eon

“I agree with the other person that commented on the...”

Written on: 15/03/2008 by Ginze4 (1 review written)

I agree with the other person that commented on the fact that the kettle turns itself on by itself. This really spooked me out and I thought I had a ghost! Been watching too much 'Most Haunted'. I also found the lid falls off when pouring and the boiling water tips over everywhere not advisable if you have children about. I would never purchase a kettle like this again… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Kenwood SJ980 Eon

“Would not look at KENWOOD appliances ever again!!!”

Written on: 08/06/2007 by Tannilou (1 review written)

Would not look at KENWOOD appliances ever again!!!… Read Full Review

Ginze4's Response to Tannilou's Review

Written on: 15/03/2008

I thoroughly agree with the comments. I have owned my kettle over a year and it has now started turning itself on - I panicked and thought I had a ghost doing it! Glad someone has the same thing happening. I also find when pouring the lid falls off and have had boiling water running everywhere. I would not buy a kettle like this again.