Skoda Roomster 2 1.4 TDI PD 80bhp Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Skoda Roomster 2 1.4 TDI PD 80bhp - Ask a question now

“I'm on my second Octavia estate now but this has gone...”

Written on: 23/06/2008 by eddiemarsden (19 reviews written)

I'm on my second Octavia estate now but this has gone in for repair (don't let that put you off though), and I currently have a Skoda 1.4 TDi Roomster as a courtesy car. On the strength of this temporary ownership I feel compelled to write a review. I must say that I wasn't too impressed with the outward appearance of this car, in fact in my opinion it's pretty ugly. I think it has the look of a van which has had rear side windows installed as an afterthought, and to the wrong specifications… Read Full Review

“I'm on my second Octavia estate now but this has gone...”

Written on: 20/12/2007