The Reminiscence Reviews - www.memoryrewinds.com

The Reminiscence www.memoryrewinds.com - Ask a question now

“The website is basically for sharing photos, and also...”

Written on: 16/02/2007 by smirthi (1 review written)

The website is basically for sharing photos, and also submitting articles and blogging.

The Reminiscence website is a one spot point to manage your personal space also. The site is easy to use, and it is also very cost effective. Everyone must visit the site… Read Full Review

“Initially, I was skeptical about using The...”

Written on: 14/02/2007 by thebitsguy (1 review written)

Initially, I was skeptical about using The Reminiscence website, but as I started using it, I found it to be extremely good and usable. In fact, I have become addicted to the website, and I have all my photos, videos and blogs shared with my friends.

I find the website very useful and versatile for managing photos, sharing them, browsing through articles, submitting articles, and for writing and sharing blogs with everyone… Read Full Review