The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Boost Reviews

The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Boost - Ask a question now

The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Boost

“it didn't do anything to my skin unfortunately. feels...”

Written on: 12/04/2011

it didn't do anything to my skin unfortunately. feels like a primer and its supposed to give a boost which i couldn't see at all… Read Full Review

The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Boost

“Love the packaging - don't need to use a lot as a...”

Written on: 18/08/2008

Love the packaging - don't need to use a lot as a little goes a long way - my skin tone has improved and I'm in my mid 50's! It's a great make up primer but I find it best to moisturise first then put this product on then let it dry before applying make-up/foundation… Read Full Review

The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Boost

“Very good value one of the best products for your skin...”

Written on: 26/01/2008

Very good value one of the best products for your skin and have tried a lot in my life… Read Full Review

The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Boost

“I have now bought this product twice..I love it. One,...”

Written on: 02/01/2008 by Jackaroo (1 review written)

I have now bought this product twice..I love it. One, yes, it leaves the skin silky smooth, but two.I wear it over my moisturizer rather than under because it gives the skin a matt look rather than a shiny greasy look left by the moisturizer. It does make the skin look clear. My bottle lasted 6 months as when you have finished pumping it you can open the bottle and still get heaps out on the hose part of the pump. You need only one little pump to cover the whole face?..It truly is magic stuff… Read Full Review

The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Boost

“I first used The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Boost on the...”

Written on: 11/02/2007 by Mac99 (47 reviews written)

I first used The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Boost on the recommendation from a friend. I have to say that this stuff is a dream! It leaves your skin soft and hydrated. It makes putting on your foundation so much easier. The smell is akin to oranges. The clear liquid gel is easy to apply, and I cannot think of another product that would leave your skin so soft. Any dry patches I had on my face soon disappeared. I can not speak highly enough of this product… Read Full Review

127376_Gaynor's Response to Mac99's Review

Written on: 13/02/2007

Hi,
<br/>
<br/>Would you know how much it is for a bottle of The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Boost?
<br/>
<br/>I think I might give it a go anyway, as I do like The Body Shop products.
<br/>Thanks.

Mac99's Response to Mac99's Review

Written on: 15/02/2007

The Body Shop Vitamin C skin boost can be bought at The Body Shop for £12. But I can assure you, this will last you for ages. I got mine when I had a Body Shop party.