Apple Imac G5 Dual Core Duo 2 Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

Apple Imac G5 Dual Core Duo 2 - Ask a question now

Apple Imac G5 Dual Core Duo 2

“The Apple Imac G5 Dual Core Duo 2 Desktop is an...”

Written on: 25/05/2009 by Arun Bhargav (1 review written)

The Apple Imac G5 Dual Core Duo 2 Desktop is an extremely beautiful desktop. Sleek and slender, I recently purchased mine (24 inch) which sits elegantly by my window and is already a source of immense inspiration to me.

The iMac has a comfortable height of 20.5 inches, 22.4 inches width and weighs about 11 kgs. My iMac has a 2.93GHz processor and I opted for a 1TB 7200-rpm SATA hard drive, since I plan to store tons of my work on it.

The iMac is great from a graphic designer ' s point of view as… Read Full Review

Mqdaley's Response to Arun Bhargav's Review

Written on: 10/12/2010

hilarious comments, I store loads of work on it.......but also play loads of 'kids' games ????????????
<br/>lovely pictures ......looks great etc.....
<br/>For any neutral reading this go to an apple store and ask about delete key ?
<br/>Ask about 'help' it is absolutely useless and check it out in store
<br/>Ask about Stickies and deleting unwanted ones. we wont even mention the great ITUNES fiddle - you buy music but not allowed to transfer to ..say a creative mp3
<br/>You can spend a lifetime learning little Apple 'tricks' that serve no real purpose other than 'amusement'<br/>Apple imacs are a powerful yet massively over rated 'TOY'<br/>I KNOW I SPENT &pound;1600 ON ONE AND ......ITS NICE TO LOOK AT...OH AND PLAY GAMES
<br/>For work, pay half as much for a sony all in one with windows and function in the real world.
<br/>And you wont then send ridiculous posts about playing games and beautiful pictures.
<br/>For the person who posted...go get a playstation 3 or a wii and i love all these non productive graphic designers (playing games all day)
<br/>

Apple Imac G5 Dual Core Duo 2

“Our son, who has several Apple products, bought us the...”

Written on: 22/05/2007 by AmandaV (11 reviews written)

Our son, who has several Apple products, bought us the Imac G5 last Christmas. It is the best present we have ever had.
We soon got used to the Apple desktop, and operating system. We use it for a few hours every day for editing film, photos, music and searching the net.
We would never ever go back to a PC which was always crashing and getting viruses… Read Full Review

Apple Imac G5 Dual Core Duo 2

“Get a Mac, you'll never go back!”

Written on: 10/02/2007 by airedaletel (1 review written)

Get a Mac, you'll never go back!… Read Full Review