Sims 2 Pets Reviews

• Addiction Level

• Graphics

Sims 2 Pets - Ask a question now

Sims 2 Pets

“good but a bit repetitive ”

Written on: 16/02/2012 by Zoe_doglover (1 review written)

i find this game oddly addictive, i have also found a neat way of remembering whether i have injected an animal and fed it and stuff if u save the game at the very beginning of the day when your sim has just woken up then it means that you know what you have to do, as you haven't done anything else that day. . because i found that when i saved the game during the middle of the day and went back to it a few weeks later i found i couldn't remember where i was, also i think it is best to stay in… Read Full Review

Sims 2 Pets

“When I first got this game, I found it confusing,...”

Written on: 21/12/2007 by babewithbrains (4 reviews written)

When I first got this game, I found it confusing, because my friend also has it, and I played on that before I got it myself. I didn't know what to do at all.
When I then got it myself, I realised that the tutorial pages at the start were very informative and helpful. It was fun creating my vet and pet.
I enjoyed playing it at the start, but after a while it got a bit repetitive, and I forgot in between playings whether I had injected the pet with flu medicine, whether I had wormed them or… Read Full Review

Sims 2 Pets

“It was over all the best game ever”

Written on: 09/02/2007 by brummiegal (1 review written)

It was over all the best game ever… Read Full Review

Faith22's Response to 277757_brummiegal's Review

Written on: 27/05/2009

I found this review unhelpful because you cant say that something has no bad points unless you gave it 10/10 for everything. since u didnt do this it would be more helpfull if said why u felt it didnt deserve full points for everything. like why you thought overall value for money was only a 7.