Gamo High-Grade BB Reviews

Gamo High-Grade BB - Ask a question now

“I have had a Gamo for years but never really used them...”

Written on: 23/03/2009 by JamalDog87 (25 reviews written)

I have had a Gamo for years but never really used them because they cost more. I used them in my daisy 1200 co2 gun and found the can get 1/2 dollor groupings at 10 yards. If you kill pest with a bb gun use these to get the best out of your gun… Read Full Review

“Few months ago I went to get some .177 BBs for my air...”

Written on: 09/02/2007 by bb2791 (32 reviews written)

Few months ago I went to get some .177 BBs for my air guns, I usually use the Daisy Powerline BBs but the shop owner told me that they are out of stock... So he introduced the Gamo High-Grade BB, it looks exactly like the Gamo Round (in dark grey colour). Only it is made with steel.

It cost around USD5 per tin can with 250 BBs (a bit more expensive than the lead BBs). The size seems to be more regular than the Daisy Powerline steel BBs.

May be the Gamo is more expensive, for more accurate… Read Full Review