Motorola H350 Reviews

• Battery Life

• Level of Comfort

Motorola H350 - Ask a question now

Motorola H350

“Good value and practical, I would certainly consider...”

Written on: 27/11/2008

Good value and practical, I would certainly consider buying another one. Easy to use and worked well with several different makes of phone. Good sound quality and battery life. Can be used on either ear. Ear clip became loose after 6 months or so… Read Full Review

Motorola H350

“At first, my only issue with the Motorola H350 was the...”

Written on: 08/02/2007 by DanJV (1 review written)

At first, my only issue with the Motorola H350 was the fact that people I called couldn't hear me unless I spoke almost very loudly or held my hand up to direct my voice. It didn't take long for it to no longer fit against my ear, which has resulted in it getting more difficult for me to hear. I am looking for something better… Read Full Review