Pioneer DJM 600 Reviews

Pioneer DJM 600 - Ask a question now

Pioneer DJM 600

“I never used any other then DJM600/DJM700 mixers....”

Written on: 20/04/2009 by palimad (3 reviews written)

I never used any other then DJM600/DJM700 mixers. Honestly I can't see much difference between them, perhaps a bit on sound front where DJM700 may sounds better.

I own an used DJM 600, 10 years old, one of the first of its kind. It still work flawlessly after 10 years. I own it for less then a year but already it survived some accidents. Recently on party somebody spilled sticky strawberry juice over it and it just proved its quailities since it is hard for liquid to get in thanks to… Read Full Review

Pioneer DJM 600

“I paid £560 for a new pioneer djm600s, after owning...”

Written on: 19/08/2008 by DJ Nik Gnashers (3 reviews written)

I paid £560 for a new pioneer djm600s, after owning many cheap mixers in the past I decided that instead of buying every 2 years I would pay more and get something to last a lot longer.
1st day I set the mixer up I dropped a metal mic onto the top panel which bent the crossfader ! Fortunately I bent it back with pliers and it has continued to work 100%.
The rotary knobs & switches do feel very robust, although the upfaders and crossfader feel slightly flimsy in comparison. The mixer is great… Read Full Review