Six Star Uniforms Reviews - www.sixstaruniforms.com

Six Star Uniforms www.sixstaruniforms.com - Ask a question now

“Thay just don't care”

Written on: 17/03/2013 by Bullzeyed63 (1 review written)

I ordered some items to use as part of a costume, they were apparently not in stock and I was not advised of the backorder. I finally cancelled the order when I realized there was no way the items would arrive in time for the party and sent them an email as well advising why. They responded to my email agreeing to cancel the order, however 3 weeks AFTER the party which I ordered the items for, I received a package, it was the items I had cancelled, and of course they had charged my credit… Read Full Review

“I ordered a vest on Monday that I needed by Friday for...”

Written on: 09/12/2010

I ordered a vest on Monday that I needed by Friday for an event on Saturday. The website was a bit confusing as to how to have something expressed. I called before I placed the order and they said go ahead and order it with the standard shipping and just right a note that you need it sent out asap in the note section. He was sure that it would get to Ohio in 3 days. I did and he was right! We got the vest Thursday and it is exactly what we expected. I wouldn't recommend this for the faint… Read Full Review

“I bought from Six Star Uniforms for my sons play, and...”

Written on: 07/02/2007 by joshua12 (1 review written)

I bought from Six Star Uniforms for my sons play, and their prices were really cheap! When I called for information, they were extremely helpful, and the quality of all their stuff is just out of this world!

Check them out… Read Full Review