Marksman Plainsman 1710 Reviews

• Accuracy

• Handling

Marksman Plainsman 1710 - Ask a question now

“You can use it for small game hunting and target shooting.”

Written on: 12/03/2008

You can use it for small game hunting and target shooting… Read Full Review

“I got this Marksman 1710 long time ago, it was the...”

Written on: 07/02/2007 by bb2791 (32 reviews written)

I got this Marksman 1710 long time ago, it was the first "powerful" air gun I got; which able to penetrate the bottom of a soda can at close range. I don't know the different between the Marksman 20xx series and the 1710, but I guess they are pretty much the same. Only the 1710 is older... I guess.

I have fired so many rounds and destroy so many soda cans with it, it was a blast to me before I got the Crosman Pumpmaster 760. Yes I know I should not compare the Marksman 1710 with the Crosman… Read Full Review

Bb2791's Response to bb2791's Review

Written on: 12/02/2007

Sorry for my mistype - Don't release the "little Trigger" like button in front of the forearm ...
<br/>
<br/>It should be - Don't release the "little Trigger" in front of the trigger... when the gun is loaded.