Intel Core 2 Duo E4300 Reviews

• Ease of Set Up

Intel Core 2 Duo E4300 - Ask a question now

Intel Core 2 Duo E4300

“Before going to University I spent ages researching...”

Written on: 20/10/2008

Before going to University I spent ages researching the best bits to go into a PC that would be powerful, yet inexpensive. The E4300 certainly fit the bill - at just over £50 it was one of the best choices for people wanting to boost (overclock) the speed of their processor.

To start with, the processor runs at a stock speed of 1.8GHz, well recommend Intel Core 2 Duo E4300… Read Full Review

Intel Core 2 Duo E4300

“I bought this CPU based on the excellent over-clocking...”

Written on: 05/02/2007 by Ed B (5 reviews written)

I bought this CPU based on the excellent over-clocking reputation of the Intel Core 2 Duos and because the x9 multiplier would make obtaining my over-clocking goal a bit easier. I paired this with the ASUS P5B Mobo and Kingston 2x1Gig PC5300 DDR2 RAM for a budget Core 2 Duo system to replace my aging Intel P4 system.

I was able to over-clocked to 2.8 at stock voltage. I reached 3.0ghz with only a slight bump in Vcore, all with the stock Intel heat-sink and fan. After adding an… Read Full Review