Pure Digital DMX-60 Reviews

Height: 24 cm
Width: 46.6 cm
Depth: 25.5 cm

“Pure Rubbish!”

Written on: 14/02/2014 by Willand (5 reviews written)

I bought my wife a Pure digital radio at a time when we thought that at last a British manufacturer was taking on the oversea competition and winning. Excellent sound and apparently well made. On the strength of that purchase I replaced the old micro hi-fi in our kitchen with a Pure DMX-60. It had one feature in particular that I was keen on, the ability to record onto an SD card, so it could be set to catch favourite programmes. At £229 from John Lewis it was expensive, but as I expected we… Read Full Review

“nice to look at.Sounds good, but very unreliable(skips...”

Written on: 25/03/2010 by spoonface (1 review written)

nice to look at.Sounds good, but very unreliable(skips cds) even after cleaning and being sent a new system. Also i have six speakers in my loft.So not a happy bunny.I DID MY SHOPPING AND HOME WORK THROUGH FEEDBACK AND ENDED UP WITH DUFF UNITS. Our friends down the road also have a bad dmx 50.Ours was a 50 untill pure were good enough to exchange it for a black 60(still no good)… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to spoonface's Review

Written on: 19/09/2011

Yes, I have a DMX-50 and exactly the same CD skipping problem - I never use its CD player any more. Surprised the DMX-60 still has the defect, and a shame really as the rest of it is brilliant.

“I really looked into the different Hi Fi's like this...”

Written on: 04/04/2008 by Trevor5 (2 reviews written)

I really looked into the different Hi Fi's like this and I'm really glad I bought the Pure Digital DMX-60. The Set up couldn't be easier.Sound quality is great for a system like this-really Gutsy if you know what I mean and it looks good.The menu is easy to navigate and well thought out.I bought it from Peter Tyson on line and the service was perfect,paid just over £200 inc delivery… Read Full Review