Taylor Made V-Steel II Reviews

Taylor Made V-Steel II - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Taylor Made V-Steel II

“The best club”

Written on: 10/09/2012 by Fennyboy (3 reviews written)

My Dad always says that good equipment can make all the difference in your game, perhaps that's why the pros are so good! With this club (in my opinion) its easy to see why. I'm just 14 and only committed to golf consistently 6 months ago and throughout that time I learnt who makes good clubs, the best brands, etc. I hadn't heard of this. I checked out a review 5 stars) and found it for a ridiculously good price on eBay. I have a rubbishy driver and I hit this 200 yards plus- which is normally… Read Full Review

“Just love it!”

Written on: 24/04/2007 by gohil176 (1 review written)

Just love it!… Read Full Review